Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Yourcalls.net (Comms Factory Ltd, OneBill Group) (Read 15,640 times)
Penfrogirl

West Wales
Yourcalls.net (Comms Factory Ltd, OneBill Group)
Oct 25th, 2006 at 2:54pm

Yourcalls.net    based in Worthing, West Sussex. Looking for geographical nos. for their customer service helpline and faults helpline.

~ Thread title amended by Dave
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2006 at 4:45pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Yourcalls.net
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 3:03pm

I clicked on the helpdesk link and the graphic of the fault reporting page shows a geographical number which is a Worthing one. I somehow doubt that they would use one at random as it could be someone's (or some company's) private number. So maybe this is YourCalls' number: 01903 672653

The about page gives more information, although no address:
Quote:
Yourcalls.net is the online service division of Comms Factory Limited, which is part of the OneBill Group of companies.

Do you have a full address for the company?
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2006 at 3:06pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Penfrogirl

West Wales
Re: Yourcalls.net
Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 4:16pm

The full address for Yourcalls.net is 
Premium House, The Esplanade, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2BJ.

~ Post code corrected by Dave
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2006 at 4:44pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Yourcalls.net (Comms Factory Ltd, OneBill Grou
Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 5:07pm

The number for YourCalls.net is 0845 450 5020.

The contact page shows it with brackets around the 0845 bit. Since when has 0845 been an STD code? A company that is supposed to be providing telecommunications services should know this.  Roll Eyes

Anyway, a check of 192.com for that post code reveals the following (also at Premium House):
  • Lo-call Telecom Ltd
    Tel 0845 450 0070
    Fax 0845 450 0071
  • Electricity Direct
    Tel 0845 450 0455
    Fax 01903 832497

Note that the 0845 numbers are very similar. Indeed, assuming that the numbers haven't been ported, they are all with the same telco. Numbers beginning 0845 450 are allocated to Gamma Telecom.

The fax number is the only clue. Perhaps other numbers in that office begin with the same few digits.

Gamma Telecom have allocations within quite a few STD codes, Worthing's being 01903 25 change date 03/2004.

IP Logged

macminiuser

Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 11:41am

Hi guys - I work for Yourcalls.net.  I thought you might be interested to know that the geographic number for Yourcalls.net is 01903 703411.

Thanks for the heads up on the brackets around the 0845 number on the contact us page, Dave - I'll get that fixed ASAP by our webby people.  That was actually my fault, as I proof read that particular copy from our copywriters, so my bad for not spotting that one.

Why do Yourcalls.net have an 0845 number you ask?  Two reasons:

1.  At £4.99 for Anytime UK calls, our prices/margins are so low, we can't afford to give our customers an 0800 number, but we're not so greedy as to have an 0870.
2.  It's for contingency - if, for instance, someone flew a light aircraft into Premium House, we could relocate the next day and repoint the non-geo number to our new premises without having to inform all existing/prospective customers of the new geographic number, and without having to reprint all our stationery etc.  Yes, we could always do an admin divert or whatever, but again there are costs associated with that.

If for any reason someone does fly a light aircraft into our building and we have to relocate, rest assured I'll post the new geographic number here for you guys!

If anyone has any other Yourcalls.net related enquiries, please don't hesitate to ask; I'd be delighted to hear from you.
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2006 at 11:45am by macminiuser »  

IP Logged

macminiuser

Reply #5 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 11:57am

Before I forget, the Faults line is 01903 703413.

Last I heard, we were looking at getting an 0800 number for faults, cos (touch wood) we don't get all that many fault enquiries - watch this space.

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Reply #6 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 2:12pm

macminiuser wrote on Oct 27th, 2006 at 11:41am:
Hi guys - I work for Yourcalls.net.  I thought you might be interested to know that the geographic number for Yourcalls.net is 01903 703411.
Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Number has been verified and added to the database.

macminiuser wrote on Oct 27th, 2006 at 11:41am:
If anyone has any other Yourcalls.net related enquiries, please don't hesitate to ask; I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Thanks for that.  If anyone does have enquiries regarding their packages (eg sales enquiry) then I've created another thread in the Cheap Call Providers section here to discuss this further.

Update:

Macminiuser, I've a question which I've posted in the link above and I'm sure this question is what some forum members and MSE forum members would like to know.
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2006 at 2:39pm by bbb_uk »  

IP Logged

lompos
Supreme Member

Reply #7 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 6:08pm

Hello Macminiuser

You can't afford an 0800 number, that's fair enough, you are not as greedy as to provide an 0870 number, that is commendable.

However, there is the middle road of providing a geog. number for general use, not only to the members of this forum.  The light, or any, aircraft bit does not sound very convincing.
Wink

IP Logged

buzbee

Reply #8 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 6:51pm

Whilst at first he might appear to be being helpful. I suspect he has an hidden agenda,that is to spam this site with his company products.He makes a habit of this and gets posts removed by abuse/mods.

See:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=210836&highlight=yourcalls...

IP Logged

macminiuser

Reply #9 - Oct 30th, 2006 at 5:23pm

lompos wrote on Oct 27th, 2006 at 6:08pm:
However, there is the middle road of providing a geog. number for general use, not only to the members of this forum.  The light, or any, aircraft bit does not sound very convincing.
Wink

I see your point - an aircraft flying into our building is quite unlikely, but it could be anything that might cause us to have to move premises at short notice - fire, flood - the point is as a telecoms business we need to make sure our customers can get through to us if they need to!

Whether you have a letter that's two years old or two days - they all have the same customer service number, so we know our customers will always get through on that one.

Our geographic number isn't a secret, I'll look into getting the geographic number on the website, as this could be changed at short notice, but it won't be appearing on any of our letterheads or business cards etc for the reasons outlined above.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2006 at 10:33am by macminiuser »  

IP Logged

macminiuser

Reply #10 - Oct 30th, 2006 at 5:31pm

buzbee wrote on Oct 27th, 2006 at 6:51pm:
Whilst at first he might appear to be being helpful. I suspect he has an hidden agenda,that is to spam this site with his company products.He makes a habit of this and gets posts removed by abuse/mods.

Thanks for that.  I didn't solicit the asking of our non-geo number!  Nor did I make any reference to any of our products or services.

The post in question that got removed from moneysavingexpert was about broadband generally - we don't do broadband, which is why I was surprised it got removed.

The user, "ioscorpio" asked, "but what about broadband I need a BT line for it." - and I explained that you don't necessarily need to be paying BT line rental in order to get broadband.  It's just easier for broadband companies to say "requires a BT line" than "requires a line which isn't cable, LLU'd to TalkTalk or Bulldog, and not Kingston Communications in Hull - otherwise you're OK".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, Forum Admin, CJT-80, DaveM, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge