Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Kleeneze Service Centre [Closed] (Read 8,635 times)
Alf_Hookham

Kleeneze Service Centre [Closed]
Oct 31st, 2004 at 7:06pm

Edited:
by Dave:
Kleeneze has been aquired by Findel Plc and moved. A new thread has been started on a request for a geographical number for its new location here and this thread is now closed.

Can anyone provide the Kleeenze Service Centre landline number. Its revenue number is: 0870 333 66 88

Kleeneze UK Ltd,
St Ivel Way
Bristol BS30 8WB

I have the non revenue number to its head office, but when I ask to be put through to the Service Centre they refuse! and state clearly that I have to dial the 0870. All we need is the landline number their 0870 is connected to.

Anyone help?
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2007 at 5:21pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Alf_Hookham

Re: Kleeneze Service Centre (not head office)
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2004 at 7:09pm

Edit:

The database on this site is incorrect. the entry for Kleeneze gives the landline number for Kleeneze Plc in Swindon Wilts, a xmas hamper company formerly known as Farepak Plc, and not the Kleeneze Service Centre in Warmley Bristol.

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2004 at 4:07pm

Rather a mix up, but looking at this page of the Kleeneze site, tells you about Kleeneze and
Farepak
, so it shows why. Farepak took over Kleeneze and the number we had answers Kleeneze (don't ask me why !) and if you ask for the service centre, you're put thru to the Farepak Hampers one.  Undecided

I Googled for the other site with
kleeneze 0117
& the fourth item gave me Tel:
0117 9750350
and Fax:
0117 9601073

I made further enquiries and they passed me through to a very long queue at the Service Centre.  Grin

IP Logged

Alf_Hookham

Reply #3 - Nov 2nd, 2004 at 5:10am

Well done!  it worked!

Thanks for your help. Its only a matter of time before their reception stops putting us through and insists we dial their dreaded 0870. We'll have to explain we cant call using our free minutes, and I'll keep you posted on this thread if anything happens.

IP Logged

Supersearcher

Reply #4 - Jan 1st, 2005 at 4:41pm

I'd like to say that I had similar problems trying to get through to this outfit in Bristol and was given the complete 0870 runaround!   To add insult to injury, I have still not received ANY response to my request - all I wanted was for Kleeneze to pass my name to a local distributor so that I could start shopping with them!!  These firms do not seem to want business anymore.

IP Logged

Tanllan
Supreme Member

Re: Kleeneze Service Centre [Closed]
Reply #5 - Jan 1st, 2005 at 4:53pm

Quote:
These firms do not seem to want business anymore.

Presumably the 0870 income saves their actually having to provide a normal business service?

Edited:
by Dave:
Kleeneze has been aquired by Findel Plc and moved. A new thread has been started on a request for a geographical number for its new location here and this thread is now closed.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2007 at 5:21pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, CJT-80, Dave, Forum Admin, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge