Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Search pages v Forum (Read 3,656 times)
dekrowrevo

anarchists of the world
unite!!!!!

Search pages v Forum
Nov 15th, 2004 at 11:53am

I think your site is just what the web should be about, giving the individual a bit of protection against big business and government organisations making money out of their customers needing to talk to them.

I use it extensively and my latest was for the Criminal Records Bureau to get an enhanced check so that I can do voluntary work with children.

Given that your site is voluntary please do not take this as a criticism, but I had to trawl through firstly the main search, then the unverified and finally the forum.  I got the number I wanted  there and have now posted it with comment on to the unverified list.

Most times I come to the site I just need a number, and regretfully not have the time to spend in the forums which themselves are most interesting.

Is there not some way that that you could change the search feature so there was just one list with a comment column indicating the status e.g. Verified, unverified etc 

Finaly keep up the good work

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, Dave, DaveM, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge