Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Age Concern Home Insurance Service (Read 4,234 times)
Gareoke

Age Concern Home Insurance Service
Jan 5th, 2005 at 11:40am

Hi can anyone help I need the number for "Age Concern Home Insurance Service" or "ACIS" as the 0845 number they provide can keep you hanging on for ages after you are connected and the freephone number won't put you through to insurance.

Cheers
Gary

IP Logged

baobab

Re: Age Concern Home Insurance Service
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2005 at 6:45pm

Even the Age Concern local offices are only given the 0845 number.

With the advent of regulation of general insurance by the Financial Services Authority new procedures have been set up.

Any Age Concern office that trades in insurance should now be able to answer your query - or pass a message to the Call Centre for you.

Each office receives a commission on policies sold, so ask your local Group for help and let them earn their commission - or phone 01723 379058 and we will do our best to help in the same way as we'd help a Scarborough customer.   Ask for Lee or Vic.

(Vested interest declared: I work for Scarborough Age Concern).

IP Logged

derrick
Supreme Member

Re: Age Concern Home Insurance Service
Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2005 at 3:13pm

Quote:
Hi can anyone help I need the number for "Age Concern Home Insurance Service" or "ACIS" as the 0845 number they provide can keep you hanging on for ages after you are connected and the freephone number won't put you through to insurance.

Cheers
Gary

Don`t know if you still need it, but I have used this number and they have put me through, it might only work duing office hours to be put through,but the booklet says  7am-7pm  7 days a week,  0800 1692700

Also 0116 2511474, not sure about this one,but worth trying if no joy with the 0800 No.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, DaveM, bbb_uk, CJT-80, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge