Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sky Digital Switchboard (Read 4,912 times)
laevans

Sky Digital Switchboard
Apr 3rd, 2005 at 3:11pm

Thought you might be interested in my progress (or lack of it!) with Sky Digital - though I expect you've heard it before..... I dialled 0207 7053000, Sky Digital Switchboard, and asked to be put through to Customer Services.  Operator said she couldn't put me through but could give me the number.  When I said that I would rather she just transfer me as I resent having to pay for the Customer Service she told me that 'that's your problem then, as I'm not going to put you through'.  Good to see excellent Customer Service is alive and kicking (NOT) at Sky!!!!

IP Logged

bill

Re: Sky Digital Switchboard
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2005 at 3:27pm

The, "I'm not going to put you through" part confirming, of course, that she could have done so.

What a pity BSkyB is a monopoly.

I wonder how long they'd manage to maintain their "I'm not going to put you through" stance if a quarter of their 8 million plus customers used their weekend free calls facility to call 0207 705 3000 at, say, 4pm on a Sunday afternoon?
« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2005 at 3:35pm by bill »  

IP Logged

okonski

Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2005 at 9:25am

Quote:
I dialled 0207 7053000, Sky Digital Switchboard, and asked to be put through to Customer Services.  !!!!

Well, I might have had more sympathy IF customer services was in Central London, but I recall they're in Livingston, Scotland - so perhaps you should call there instead?

- Raymond

IP Logged

bill

Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2005 at 11:21am

Quote:
Well, I might have had more sympathy IF customer services was in Central London, but I recall they're in Livingston, Scotland - so perhaps you should call there instead?

And the geographical number there is?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, Dave, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge