Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
BSH/Bosch Appliance Care (also for NEFF) (Read 34,787 times)
sparkybird

BSH/Bosch Appliance Care (also for NEFF)
Apr 9th, 2005 at 12:37pm

Firstly thanks for fab website. Nice to be able to beat them at their own game!

I phoned the geographical number for this company 01908328590, but got a message saying that the no calls were being taken due to staff training being held between 1-2 and to call back after 2. However, I was calling at 11.30 on a Saturday morning! Undecided

Might be worth checking this out?
Many thanks
SB

~ Edited by Dave: Thread title amended
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2008 at 11:48am by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: NEFF/BSH Appliance Care
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2005 at 2:13pm

In the unverified list,
01908 328500
is given as the switchboard. You could try that.

You may also like to try other similar numbers. Out of hours might be best and hopefully you will find another suitable alternative.

IP Logged

Adam

Bosch
Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2005 at 10:01am

01908.328500 and 01908.328200 no longer work for getting appliance service.  The operators give you 0870.2413381 and say that they cannot put you through.

This especially annoys me since they charge whatever they like for the parts and labour (they have a monopoly because local repairers won't work on dishwashers).

Has anyone found a new way to avoid 0870 for this?

~ Edited by Dave: Thread joined to existing one
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2008 at 11:45am by Dave »  

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
Re: Bosch 01098 numbers no longer work for service
Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2005 at 12:03am

Thanks Adam.

I checked those numbers and found them as you say. Have removed them from the Live Database till a new alternative is found. As well as not working, they've been taken over by BSH Appliance Care, and the only one I can advise DOES work is the Customer Care number,
01908 328590

I shall be looking into it over the next week.    Undecided

IP Logged

Adam

Re: Bosch 01098 numbers no longer work for service
Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2005 at 9:57am

Thanks.  They do respond to the e-mail address mks-servicerequest@bshg.com given on the website.

IP Logged

west8ham

Bosch
Reply #5 - Jul 5th, 2007 at 9:40am

I am currently in contact with Bosch by email to avoid using their 0870 number as I need an engineer, but so far it been fruitless as they are still asking me to call this number, and say they have no alternative geographical number, and the only one that I found, just puts you through to an operative who then tells you to phone the 0870 number!!!  The operative said that a lot of people complain to them about this, but the company have no intention of changing it.

IP Logged

Barbara
Supreme Member

Re: Bosch
Reply #6 - Jul 5th, 2007 at 2:14pm

I am a bit puzzled as there are entries for Bosch in the database (although I don't know which appliance is causing you problems).  In my instruction booklet for my washing machine I have written 01908 328200, 01908 328590, 0208 5690080 and 01223 211500 (brochures).   I expect I wrote these down when I needed them at some point so assume they worked then, might be worth a try now.   Would be interested if you could post whether they still work.

IP Logged

Tanllan
Supreme Member

Reply #7 - Jul 5th, 2007 at 3:57pm

west8ham wrote on Jul 5th, 2007 at 9:40am:
... but the company has no intention of changing it.
Thank you for this. I have added Bosch to the list of companies with whom I will not deal in the future.

~ Edited by Dave: Link on quote box changed
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2007 at 8:24am by Dave »  

IP Logged

west8ham

Reply #8 - Jul 6th, 2007 at 9:36am

Thanks to all who replied.  I have tried numbers given, some are out of use, the only one that is still in use is 01908 328590 but an automated message offers 0870 numbers for spare parts and repairs, but to hold for pre-sales - I held for 5 minutes and gave up.  My last email to them requested that they phone me to book an appointment, but alas have had no reply or call!!!!  I will try above number again when I have more time to hold, although it's the wrong department so I don't suppose I'll have much luck!!  I'll let you know.  Thanks again for your efforts.

IP Logged

Barbara
Supreme Member

Reply #9 - Jul 6th, 2007 at 11:01am

My only other suggestion (bit off message but trying to help), if the given number doesn't work and the appliance is out of guarantee, is to try & find a local independent repairer.   If you bought from a member of the Euronics Group (a collection of independent electrical retailers who share bulk buying benefits on price but give good, proper service) they may be able to point you in the right direction.  If not, any friendly, local independent electrical retailer will probably know of a reliable local repair man who could help.   Often, there are parts which can be used by different brands.   I tend NEVER to use the manufacturer's repair system after the end of the guarantee.

IP Logged

west8ham

Reply #10 - Jul 9th, 2007 at 9:43am

The engineers did phone me from Bosch following my email request, and appointment made!! It was worth the wait in the end.

IP Logged

derrick
Supreme Member

Reply #11 - Jul 10th, 2007 at 3:06pm

west8ham wrote on Jul 9th, 2007 at 9:43am:
The engineers did phone me from Bosch following my email request, and appointment made!! It was worth the wait in the end.

Did you  not dial 1471 after the engineers call? sometimes by doing this you can get the geo number they called from, if no one has called your number since they called you, it might still work.

~ Edited by Dave: Quote box amended
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2008 at 11:50am by Dave »  

IP Logged

domg

Bosch domestic appliance service??
Reply #12 - Feb 5th, 2008 at 11:30am

Anyone know of an effective landline for BSH (the company that does Bosch servicing)?  None of the numbers currently listed here actually give any access to the service department -- BSH denies that there is any other number than the 0870- nos given; and all switchboards say they can't put you through.  The 0208 5690080 number given here doesn't work any more either.

IP Logged

mickwick

Unable to advise new number
Reply #13 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 11:38am

Hi. I tried to advise a revised number but the message facility on the contacts page doesn't work - just says verification code problem. I therefore went to the trouble of registering just to send this message but logging in did not seem to work either! Eventually found out that the site needs cookies enabled so had to do this just for this session. Then tried to copy and paste my original message into here but site has disabled right-click so had to disable Java temporarily to re-enable right-click! What a lot of hassle just in order to try to be helpful!

Hello
The revised alternative number for 0870 567 8910 is 01908 328300. This is listed under BSH Appliance Care, Bosch Appliance Care, Bosch and Guggenau.
Hope this is helpful.
Regards, Michael

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Unable to advise new number
Reply #14 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 12:05pm

"Verification code problem" - Did you enter the verification code in the box?

I've removed numbers 01536 431000 (unverified) and 020 85690080 (verified) which are now not recognised. The verified entry now has the 01908 328300 number listed.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you know of any further numbers which don't work or are unverified and work, please post on the forum and I will see that the relevant changes are made to the database.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, DaveM, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge