Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wescot can suck my.. I have their 0800! (Read 5,686 times)
nutellajunkie

[GURU MEDITATION]

Alba
Wescot can suck my.. I have their 0800!
Aug 18th, 2005 at 6:50pm

Im sure alot of you have heard about this Wescot.. I sure have, and most people with a little debt around about have certainly heard of them..

Money grabbing grubby little scabs that they are.. I found out they make over 11 million quid in profit a year!

Still.. I shall add an 0800 number to the database here Wink
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2005 at 7:25pm by DaveM »  

Call 0800/0808/0500 with no credit! True unlimited talk/text/data. PM for recipe.
IP Logged

Shiggaddi

Saltash, Cornwall
Re: Wescot can suck my.. I have their 0800!
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2005 at 5:01pm

It is not those who have debts that have had dealings with them.

I use NTL freedom, and their computer systems suffered some sort of glitch which meant that many customers did not have their payments collected from their credit cards.

I honoured my part of the agreement by having the funds available, and as NTL chose not to collect my payment for 2 months, I ended up getting a letter from Westcot asking me to call them back to discuss things on their 0870 number.

Instead I called NTL, and explained the situation.  By this time, they had fixed their glitch, and they had already taken the money, and apologised for the delay, and for the error of passing my details to Westcot, and just told me to ignore them.

However, Wescot chased up with loads of threatening letters, all asking me to call 0870.  I eventually got a phone call from them, and they left a message on 1571, asking me to call a Hull number.

I waited half an hour for them to answer!! (Thankfully at no cost to me) and spoke to a very rude woman, who wanted me to send proof in the post that I paid.  I just said that I will, but I'm not putting a stamp on the letter.  She then said that if I did that, then they would be recovering costs.  I then told them that if they wanted to persue this, then they are welcome to visit, where I will show their debt collectors proof that I have paid.  The conversation wasn't conclusive, and I didn't agree any action.

I then told NTL about this, and got a very apologetic letter from them, and I heard nothing more from Westcot.

Wonder if NTL still had to pay Westcot for those letters, as I certainly didn't pay anything more to NTL.

Their 0870 must be a good money spinner as well, seeing as they have really long queue times!!

I realy hait itt wen peeple canot spel proply. Itt getts onn mye nervs sew mutch annd streses mee owt. Knot onley iz itt vary bade speling butt allso bade gramer.

IP Logged

nutellajunkie

[GURU MEDITATION]

Alba
Re: Wescot can suck my.. I have their 0800!
Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2005 at 8:10pm

ahh gude n rude, thats westcot for you..

Im a member of a few money saver, debt help, whatever forums, and wescot are the WORST offender of the lot..

Thats why I was very excited to find the return of their much hidden 0800 number, so I have been able to spread it like wild fire..

I too have waited in queues as such for upto 30 minutes to be just hung up on as I question them deeply.. And yes I know of their dealings with ALOT of people that have no debt, but still get the threats..

Not for this great forum of course, but just google westcot for all the hate material you can find.. notice they have no website or Email address, strange that in this day and age.

Call 0800/0808/0500 with no credit! True unlimited talk/text/data. PM for recipe.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, Forum Admin, CJT-80, DaveM, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge