Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Store Locator Request (Read 9,176 times)
DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
Store Locator Request
Aug 9th, 2004 at 5:43pm

This is a general request for more information on store locators for large chains like Tesco. We have now got some 101 out of 500 (I'm told) Tesco outlets listed and it's getting impossible to find anything in the "T" alphabetic listing.

A lot of the
Store Locators
contain useful info like maps, facilities, addresses and their phone numbers, normally local Geographic numbers.

Presently, Tesco does not include the store contact number on their Store Locator. I spoke at length to a manager in Dundee about the changes in local & national rate calls from 1st July (of which he was unaware). He will be passing on my request for numbers to be added to the locator and this will hopefully be the Geographic numbers.

Any other links you find for other Store Locators would be most gratefully received. B&Q is already supplied and I have just added Morrisons because someone just supplied the Head office number.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Store Locator Request
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2004 at 1:23am

That would be useful for other companies like Direct Line which have different offices and departments.

Maybe we could have an a-z of company names instead of a table, click on them to get the numbers. In the case of shopping chains we could have a list in order of town/city.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, bbb_uk, CJT-80, Dave, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge