Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chums Catalogue/RMC Offers (Read 16,663 times)
rmsiddall

Chums Catalogue/RMC Offers
Nov 21st, 2005 at 10:28am

Anyone got a non-0870 number for the RMC offers winter collection offers, please?  The order number on the catalogue is 0870-7000608.  Thanks

~ Edited by Dave: Thread title amended
« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2012 at 5:16pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ˇ

Peterborough
Re: Number for RMC offers
Reply #1 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 5:35pm

I don't know how many times I've got to repeat this today but here goes the second time.

WHO are they (Company/Group); WHERE are they based; do they have a WEBSITE(s); and how about a FAX number ?

WHICH places exactly have you searched so far to find something !?

As you've been with us since April 20th,
you should have read
the item at the top of this forum entitled ** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NUMBER REQUEST ** by now, so WHEN you have some more information for us, will you please come back and let us have it to help us to
HELP YOU
!!   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rmsiddall

Reply #2 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 5:52pm

Dave M.  I have taken your reprimand - if indeed that is what it is! - and should have given more information.  You're right! [By the way, I didn't take your comments personally!]  RMC is a small clothing company which sends small catalogues included in Sunday and other newpapers, and it is very likely that you will have received one in your newspaper or magazine in recent issues. It has minimal contact information, no form for ordering by mail, nor a fax number.  I have Googled and cannot find a web site.  It is located by the M57 junction near Knowsley, Prescot, with a Liverpool Post Code.  I have also tried every corner and facility on the Saynoto0870.com site and can find no landline number.

So, yes, since I registered in April, I have got to know the site well.  But I should have said all the above in my post this morning.  My apologies!

RMS

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ˇ

Peterborough
Reply #3 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 9:02pm

At least let me take my shoes off first !!  Undecided

This was made more difficult by the fact that their real name is CHUMS Ltd, based at
Unity Grove, Knowsley Business Park, Prescot. L34 9AR
, trading as R.M.C. Offers or R M C Offers (notice the dots/spaces) depending on where you looked.

The first mention was on http://www.businessclassified.co.uk/Mail-Order-and-Catalogue-Shopping/Prescot which gave me the parent company, Chums Ltd, and then 192.com supplied the rest. Chums is 0870 700 0607 in case you wondered

Administration: -
0151 5491939

Customer Services: -
0151 5488088
(probably Orders also)
Fax: -
0151 5486829

Cheesy

IP Logged

rmsiddall

Reply #4 - Nov 22nd, 2005 at 12:00pm

Dave M,  Hope you've got your shoes off before you read this!  Maybe even had a meal!  But seriously folks, thanks for the information.  Your work on tracing a landline number is impressive and I have made a note of the channels you explored to get what I wanted.  Many thanks.  I have just phoned the customer service number for RMC offers and was told, fairly firmly, that they would acept an order from me on this occasion through the 0151 number, but in future I should phone the 0870 order line.  I replied, equally firmly, that I would not do so, since I have a phone system, like many others no doubt, that allows me unlimited calls to 01 and 02 numbers 24 hours a day.  This was greeted grumpily and reluctantly!   Angry 

Anyway, Dave M, thanks again and is it too early to wish you and all readers of these posts a Happy Christmas - after all the Christmas lights in my city have been on for 3 weeks already!   Smiley

IP Logged

John Buchanan

confirm alternative number for CHUMS
Reply #5 - Aug 8th, 2012 at 4:49pm

Hi

I have just called the number from your unverified database for CHUMS. The alternative quoted for 08717037037, i.e. 01515490320 connected my directly to the order line.

Cheers

John

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Re: confirm alternative number for CHUMS
Reply #6 - Aug 8th, 2012 at 6:40pm

Thanks John,

I will update the Database shortly,

Smiley

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #7 - Aug 8th, 2012 at 8:46pm

John Buchanan wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 4:49pm:
I have just called the number from your unverified database for CHUMS. The alternative quoted for 08717037037, i.e. 01515490320 connected my directly to the order line.

I have joined your posting to one started six years ago. The company was called RMC Offers then, but is still at the same address and one of its numbers (0151 548 8088) still works for its "Enquiry line".

I have updated the listings with this number and the Orders one, 0151 549 0320.

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #8 - Aug 8th, 2012 at 8:51pm

Dave wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 8:46pm:
John Buchanan wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 4:49pm:

I have joined your posting to one started six years ago. The company was called RMC Offers then, but is still at the same address and one of its numbers (0151 548 8088) still works for its "Enquiry line".

I have updated the listings with this number and the Orders one, 0151 549 0320.

It would appear Dave has beaten me to it..  Smiley

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, Dave, CJT-80, Forum Admin, DaveM)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge