Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Scottish Power make an offer, I can refuse. (Read 4,574 times)
kk

Scottish Power make an offer, I can refuse.
Dec 31st, 2005 at 12:35pm

On a lighter note:  

Scottish Power Manweb use the expensive number, 0845 272 5002, for normal contact.  The use of this 0845 number prompted me to seek a supplier that used either a normal geographic number or a free number and would supply me with less costly energy.  Via this site I found a supplier who uses an 0800 number and costs me less for gas and electricity.

Today I received a letter from my existing supplier, Scottish Power Manweb, dated 30 December 2005.

Remember that Scottish Power Manweb can cap your energy prices until 31st December 2005, giving you the peace of mind that your gas and electricity prices are guaranteed not to go any higher than the agreed Capped Price limit during the Offer period.  

Your new supplier can’t offer you this, so get in touch today.  It only takes a quick call to 0800 027 3554 to come back to Scottish Power Manweb
”.

I rang the 0800 number, but the office was closed.  So I could not take advantage of the splendid offer of a price cap for the remaining 11 hours of the offer.  At least the call cost nothing.
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2006 at 11:08pm by kk »  

KK

IP Logged

mc661

Habitual FOI requester.

West-Norfolk
Re: Scottish Power making on offer, I can refuse.
Reply #1 - Jan 1st, 2006 at 12:38am

I moved away from EDF who have loads of 0800's to npower who use 0845's. Thanks to this site im now using the 0800's.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, Dave, DaveM, bbb_uk, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge