Send Topic Print
Ufindus / Iomart (Read 2,858 times)
a very nice man
Supreme Member

England
Ufindus / Iomart
Apr 13th, 2006 at 3:15pm

"Hello. Can I speak to the owner of the company please?"
This is the dreaded hunting call of the infamous Cold Call Salesman.

Unfortunately, the sales reps of Ufindus don't seem to understand the word no.
"I don't want your services, now please go away"  That was in phone call no. 1 of this week, on Monday

"Look I told you to go away. I don't want your services. Now take my number off your list." "Certainly Sir, that's been done for you"
That was the first call at 0930 today, Thursday.

An hour and a half later, YET ANOTHER obnoxious pillock rings, and gets most upset because I've doubted his parenthood, made implications about his sexual preferences and basically told him to go away. (It was phrased differently!)

3 calls this week. About 10 calls this month, and about 25 since the start of March. Try getting a number out of them to complain and of course it's 0870.
I know I'm not the only person to have suffered these arrogant ar**holes, who can't seem to believe that any business can survive without the use of their service.

Do a web search and you'll see too many complaints about them.

Well good news. I had a number for Renewals, sent to me by email, which was 0141 931 6761. This j*rk who answered told me there was no landline number for the company (I've just called you on one you idiot!) but to call 0870 757 6600.
Well trial and error comes into play, as the last 4 digits are in the same series. And so the number was achieved!

I managed to get the switchboard number, and the guy you need to talk to is Gavin Murray. If you have had as much grief as I've had from this company, give Gavin a ring and get him to take your details off their database.
Switchboard = 0141 931 6600

I don't normally rant, but trust me, if you've never been pestered by these people, then you are lucky.
If you have, then you will understand. Gavin seemed reasonable, so let's see what happens.
If not, then voipstunt is free, so I'll tie their lines up.
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2006 at 3:17pm by a very nice man »  

Wooden balance bikes for only £35 + postage. www.easycyclers.co.uk
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, bbb_uk, DaveM, Forum Admin, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge