Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
0870 number needed (Read 12,529 times)
Justin

Thatfreebie.com
0870 number needed
Apr 24th, 2006 at 9:43am

Hi,

I want to get a 0870 or 0871 number because i am feed up with companys that have 0870 numbers and feel if i get one and give them that number thay can call me on that number. But i am not sure how that number works so advice is needed, I.e how would i go about getting one and is it free etc and do they divert the 0870/0871 number to my land line.

Thanks
Justin

Why not visit www.thatfreebie.com Smiley and enjoy freebies Smiley

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: 0870 number needed
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2006 at 10:31am

IP Logged

Justin

Thatfreebie.com
Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2006 at 10:34am

Thankyou Smiley

IP Logged

Justin

Thatfreebie.com
Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 5:27pm

Got my 0870 number now it time to let all the companys know the number i got it threw www.deltaphone.co.uk

Justin

IP Logged

JoePublic
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 6:11pm

Justin wrote on Apr 25th, 2006 at 5:27pm:
Got my 0870 number now it time to let all the companys know the number i got it threw www.deltaphone.co.uk

Justin

Surely their is no need to plug a 0870 supplier on this site of all sites. Their are already enough ads doing this.

Why pay for one if you must have one, their are lots of free providers out their.

IP Logged

Justin

Thatfreebie.com
Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 7:43pm

Quote:
Justin wrote on Apr 25th, 2006 at 5:27pm:

Justin

Surely their is no need to plug a 0870 supplier on this site of all sites. Their are already enough ads doing this.

Why pay for one if you must have one, their are lots of free providers out their.

At the end of the day i am only saying were i got the number from, I do not mind paying £5 for the number they were the quickest to reply back to me and set it up within 2 hours. The rest never got back to me so it is there loss.

Justin

IP Logged

JoePublic
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 8:34pm

Surely it would suffice to say you now have a 0870 number.

IP Logged

Justin

Thatfreebie.com
Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 8:59pm

Quote:
Surely it would suffice to say you now have a 0870 number.

But other members might then ask were i got it from Wink

IP Logged

JoePublic
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 7:48am

I find it strange that this anti 0870 forum now allows Members to promote 0870 suppliers,who make a profit from 0870 in their threads,and the mods dont appear to be interested in doing anything about it.

You have lost my support for a start,and dont be surprised if others follow.

IP Logged

Justin

Thatfreebie.com
Reply #9 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 5:19pm

I only have my 0870 number for companys like AOL and other companys that i use have 0870 i will update my profile and add that number when they get rid of there 0870 number i will put my 0161 number back.

Justin

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #10 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 8:01pm

Quote:
I find it strange that this anti 0870 forum now allows Members to promote 0870 suppliers,who make a profit from 0870 in their threads,and the mods dont appear to be interested in doing anything about it.

I very much doubt that 0870 numbers for personal use will profit the telcos greatly. It's more a case of taking away the revenue from the service provider offering the numbers in the first place.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that this anti-0870 website is being hypocritical by allowing this. I presume that having terminated your membership of the forums, that you will also refrain from looking up geographical numbers in the database.

IP Logged

joepublic
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 11:18pm

I was not criticising the original poster for wanting to use an 0870 number for his personal use,nor was i suggesting that he was going to gain from it.

My point was that he was by naming and putting a link up for his supplier,he was promoting an 0870 supplier on this anti 0870 site,which seems odd to me.

No i wont be using the site to find alternative numbers,and your sarcastic attitude certainly does not help  your cause.Perhaps the role of Global Moderator has gone to your head?

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #12 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 11:36pm

Quote:
I was not criticising the original poster for wanting to use an 0870 number for his personal use,nor was i suggesting that he was going to gain from it.

My point was that he was by naming and putting a link up for his supplier,he was promoting an 0870 supplier on this anti 0870 site,which seems odd to me.

I suppose it is advertising the companies concerned. However, I think that this, and other similar threads, provide an insight to assist members with choosing an 0870/1 supplier. It also is extremely unlikely that big companies that use these numbers will read this. The 'recommendations' here are purely for individuals to have numbers.

Quote:
No i wont be using the site to find alternative numbers,and your sarcastic attitude certainly does not help  your cause.Perhaps the role of Global Moderator has gone to your head?

It's a shame that rather than discuss this issue and agree to disagree, you've terminated your membership.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, bbb_uk, Dave, CJT-80, DaveM)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge