Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
You are in queue posiiton.. 55  ! (Read 2,415 times)
irrelevant

You are in queue posiiton.. 55  !
Dec 12th, 2007 at 8:10am

I tried calling Fasthosts support early yesterday evening.  (They seem to have reset my password, despite my not being in the category of customer that they say they have had issues with security over, and the online forms are offline...)

The only number they provide on their website is 0870 888 3600.  There is a geographical alternative in the database, though, which I used, since I get free calls.

Imagine my surprise when I was put in a queue, and advised "You are in queue position 43". No worries, I thought, they are having a busy time and they will have lots of staff on.  But an hour later, I only made it down to position 25, before my free call ran out and I was disconnected.  That's taking them roughly 3 mins per caller dealt with. Sounds like only one person working.  Umm...

Just tried calling this morning, 8am, and was told "you are in queue position 55"... I hung up; life is too short..   I'll have to remember to try again at 4am when the baby wakes me..

I'm certainly glad I wasn't paying 0870 rates for these calls - can you imagine the cost?  And for that single hour I was on the phone last night, there were at least another 25 people ahead of me in the queue also sitting there listening to music, and who knows how many behind me, and I expect the majority were paying full rate.  Somebody is making a lot of money from thier mistakes..  and I still didn't get to speak to anybody!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, DaveM, Forum Admin, Dave, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge