Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Logitech (Read 5,007 times)
irrelevant

Logitech
Dec 12th, 2007 at 12:09pm

Where did the hall of fame thread go?

Just wanted to say Thank You to Logitech, manufacturers of various computer related goods, but in my case a £60 universal remote control.  Tech support on an 0800 number, answered almost immediately, in the Netherlands judging by the accents on the menus & Level 1 support staff, and they even managed to transfer my call to Canada for Level 2 support.   Better yet, they even resolved my problems, promising to send me a new remote!

OK, it took a few calls to them and a little chasing, but when the calls are free, you don't mind so much.  Now if only all support calls could be like that...
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2007 at 12:10pm by irrelevant »  

IP Logged

farci

Glasgow
BE Unlimited
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 1:07pm

It's a pleasure when that happens - as with BE where the 0800 calls are answered in Bulgaria. You may have to wait but at least it doesn't hurt financially Grin

IP Logged

Heinz
Supreme Member

Essex
Re: Logitech
Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 4:07pm

............ and with One For All (remote controls again) - call centre in the Netherlands, polite and efficient staff - who actually reply with additional information by email when they say they will and suggest you call them on their UK freephone number if you want anything else!

After years of ignoring govt. guidelines & RIPPING OFF Council Tax payers using 0845 numbers, Essex County Council changed to 0345 numbers on 2 November 2015
IP Logged

gudman

Re: Logitech
Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 7:25pm

It is always a nice feeling when you call a free phone to get customer support, I have a Dyson vacuum cleaner with extended guarantee, the support number they gave me was 0870 number but when I checked their website , they have got a free phone customer support( I think they changed recently to that). Those people like PCWorld recently blocked their freephone number - what a shame.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, CJT-80, DaveM, Forum Admin, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge