Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Help with paying for prescriptions (Read 28,038 times)
CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Re: Help with paying for prescriptions
Reply #15 - Feb 28th, 2013 at 7:59pm

Good Evening.

I have recently needed to find out about "help with paying for my prescriptions" so I searched on-line for an HC1 form.

This took me to Help with Health Costs part of the NHS Business Services Authority.

I have noticed in the links provided for the form here that the number advertised is now an 03 number.

I clicked a link to the right of the page which took me to here these have ALL of the updated numbers for these Departments along with geographic alternatives.

If Dave would like these to be updated I am happy to add them to the Unverified Numbers database and then verify them.

On a small separate note this link still shows the old number. I will contact them regarding this.

Smiley

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

loddon
Supreme Member

Reading  UK
Reply #16 - Mar 1st, 2013 at 8:37am

CJT-80 wrote on Feb 28th, 2013 at 7:59pm:
I clicked a link to the right of the page which took me to here these have ALL of the updated numbers for these Departments along with geographic alternatives.

Smiley

It is wonderful to see that the NHS BSA (Business Services Authority) are using 0300 numbers but a little puzzling as to why they are publishing geographic numbers alongside each 03 ?   Undecided    Both sets of numbers, although answered differently, are routed to the same call centre in Newcastle.

Unfortunately they spoil their whole image by offering ONLY an 0845 number for their Customer Contact Section. !!!  Shocked Embarrassed Undecided Cry   https://apps.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/ppcwebsales/ ;  No geographic alternative offered with this number !!!  Sad Cry

Why undo all their good work by using a NHS prohibited number for their most important contact point???
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2013 at 9:21am by loddon »  
Campaignagainstripofftelecoms  
IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #17 - Mar 4th, 2013 at 11:16pm

Hi Loddon

the link you provided was the link I gave in my post..

I have yet to give them feedback in to what I can only assume is an oversight.

I will report back any comments they give.

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #18 - Mar 5th, 2013 at 10:01pm

CJT-80 wrote on Feb 28th, 2013 at 7:59pm:
Good Evening.

I have recently needed to find out about "help with paying for my prescriptions" so I searched on-line for an HC1 form.

This took me to Help with Health Costs part of the NHS Business Services Authority.

I have noticed in the links provided for the form here that the number advertised is now an 03 number.

If Dave would like these to be updated I am happy to add them to the Unverified Numbers database and then verify them.

On a small separate note this link still shows the old number. I will contact them regarding this.

I have updated the listings for NHS Business Services Authority. I think I've got them all; they were listed under a variety of different names and numbers, so if there are any more that I haven't done, please let me know.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, Dave, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, DaveM)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge