Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Warmsure - Extended Guarantee (Read 25,072 times)
davebeav

Warmsure - Extended Guarantee
Apr 7th, 2009 at 2:31pm

Extra Warm Sure

This is the extended guarantee service for a Warm Sure installed central heating system. Given number is 0845 6030665
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2009 at 4:01pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

sherbert
Supreme Member

Re: geog tel no request
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 2:44pm

Try looking on the database where you will find your answer Roll Eyes

IP Logged

jgxenite
Supreme Member

Help us to help you -
read the instructions!!

Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 2:44pm

There is already a number in the database for Warmsure - searching for warmsure will reveal it. Please try it and let us know if it works.

Edit: Seems sherbert got there before me Tongue
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2009 at 2:44pm by jgxenite »  

I don't mind helping you with your request as long as you read the instructions!

IP Logged

davebeav

Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 2:56pm

I'm replying to my own request.  I've already been on database and the no 01858 545000 is an administration no and they can't put you through to Customer Services

IP Logged

jgxenite
Supreme Member

Help us to help you -
read the instructions!!

Reply #4 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 3:05pm

That number isn't listed next to any of the Warmsure entries... where have you got that one from?

I don't mind helping you with your request as long as you read the instructions!

IP Logged

sherbert
Supreme Member

Reply #5 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 3:15pm

If you type the number that you gave into the database the geographical number is there against XtraWarm Admin Centre... Warm Front Scheme, Insurance Services.

The number given  is

01858 545000

If that is not the number you want, you must have given us the wrong '08' number,
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2009 at 3:18pm by sherbert »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Warmsure - Extended Guarantee
Reply #6 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 4:09pm

There is an existing thread for Warmsure here. I am not convinced that these are the people you need to speak to.

Please provide some information to give us a fighting chance! Presumably you have paperwork for this guarantee, so what is the name of the insurance company and its address? Is there a geographical fax number?
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2009 at 4:14pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
Reply #7 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 9:27pm

See the existing thread for 0845 6030665 here.

I suggest we close this thread & redirect it as the originator has given us duff info !!  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2009 at 9:28pm by DaveM »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #8 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 11:02pm

DaveM wrote on Apr 7th, 2009 at 9:27pm:
See the existing thread for 0845 6030665 here.

I suggest we close this thread & redirect it as the originator has given us duff info !!  Roll Eyes

I would like to hear from davebeav. He can provide more information on what it is that an alternative number is being sought.
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2009 at 11:03pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

davebeav

Reply #9 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 9:15am

To continue:  I have had a Warm Front c/h system fitted.  It is guaranteed for 2 years, there is an 0800 no to contact if problems over this period under the Warmsure scheme.  After 2 years you can get extended c/h cover, which younow have to pay for, through a related but separate organisation called Extra Warmsure which uses the 0845 6030665 no.  Your data base gives 01858 545000 as the geog no but it will not get through to customer services.  They always give me the 0845 no to ring and say they can't put me through. Hope you can help. Can't provide further details cos on hols 9-16 April

IP Logged

sherbert
Supreme Member

Reply #10 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 9:41am

Surely you must have a postal address for the organisation that you are trying to contact. If you have it can you share it to give us something to go on? What about a web address?

IP Logged

lompos
Supreme Member

Reply #11 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 10:50am

Current contact details for Warmsure are here: http://www.warmsure.com/contact_us.html
including a geographic number for customer services.

IP Logged

davebeav

Reply #12 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 2:56pm

Waiting for address in post, now on hols till 17/4/09.  This is not Warm Sure , thi is Extrawarm Sure, (see earlier note)

IP Logged

sherbert
Supreme Member

Reply #13 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 3:16pm

Surely they are one of the same?

Anyway try General enquiries.....

01482 498100 and see if they can help you

IP Logged

knowledge

Reply #14 - Mar 13th, 2010 at 12:43pm

Eaga Warmfront = 0800 316 6011
Eaga Warmsure (2yrs free cover after installation) = 0800 408 1437 - Breakdowns  0800 408 1436 - Annual Services
Eaga Warmsure Address: Eaga Warmsure Ltd, PO Box 103, National Avenue, Hull, HU5 4JN
Eaga Extra Warm = 0845 603 0665 - Policy Queeries.  0845 600 3510 - Breakdowns

Remember if you smell gas you should first call 0800 111 999 and report it to the National Grid/ Transco

If you get a letter through for your Annual Service remember these are sent out in bulk and people more often than not ring as soon as they get them.  Warmsure employs around 200 call centre staff and are a 24hr centre that will do their best to help with any boiler breakdown and if it cannot be fixed over the phone they will get an engineer to you as soon as they possibly can usually within a same day next day policy.  Warmsure are also the second highest employer of engineers second only to British Gas.  During the busy winter months there will be a long waiting time on these numbers however they do their best to get through them as quickly as possible.

If your existing boiler has broken and you are after a grant for a repair or replacement boiler there is a 6 month waiting list at the moment.  The waiting times Warmfront give are only estimates and can be shorter or longer depending on demand in your areas. 

Warmfront and Warmsure are here to help people who are on benefits and do not discriminate against anyone.  They strive to offer the best and quickest service possible.  The waiting times are often and understandably not acceptable for your needs however this service is being provided mostly free (except when the grant does not cover the work needed).

I hope this info helps and you are able to get through to these numbers quickly for all your needs.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, DaveM, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge