Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RAC (forum members welcome) (Read 6,024 times)
SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

aka NHS.Patient, DH_fairtelecoms

RAC (forum members welcome)
Aug 25th, 2010 at 6:27pm

Spotted this thread in the RAC members forum.

RAC members who use the SayNoTo0870 database may wish to contribute to this forum.

There is plenty on the current status of the campaign to remove use of revenue sharing numbers from the NHS to be found here (notably this thread covering GPs and this covering hospitals and other NHS bodies.

Members of both forums may wish to make a connection.

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

The Forum Ghost of NonGeographicalMan<b
r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Re: RAC (forum members welcome)
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 3:18pm

SilentCallsVictim wrote on Aug 25th, 2010 at 6:27pm:
Members of both forums may wish to make a connection.

It was heartening to see that active members of that forum generally seem to have a more succinct and to the point posting style than some regular members of this forum, although the posts in question didn't exactly seem to contain anything earth shatteringly new.

Also that forum still seems to be rather more active than this one is.  For some unaccountable reason many regular members of this forum with the exception of certain newer members no longer seem to feel it is worth the effort to post here very often.

Now I wonder why that is. Roll Eyes

<div style=

IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

aka NHS.Patient, DH_fairtelecoms

Re: RAC (forum members welcome)
Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 8:13pm

NGMsGhost wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 at 3:18pm:
... that forum still seems to be rather more active than this one is

I opened this thread for two reasons. Firstly, the RAC is a noted user of 0844 numbers, and secondly, it seemed that members posting in the referenced thread were struggling for accurate information about the state of affairs in the NHS that is found here.

I hoped to generate discussion about the RAC and its revenue sharing numbers from those who are interested in both topics in this thread. I also hoped to perhaps recruit forum membership from SayNoTo0870 database users who are interested in the NHS and have the time and energy to post comments about it. It is therefore disappointing to have produced nothing more than a comment about the content of internet bulletin boards. A possible shortage of valuable and interesting contributions to this forum could be due to it being seen to be self-obsessed, in addition to being narrowly focused.

I also wondered if members of this forum who have an interest in motoring matters may be encouraged to join the RAC Forum so as to make a valuable contribution to the thread in question, perhaps also encouraging membership of this forum. I wonder why this has not happened Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, Dave, Forum Admin, DaveM, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge