Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Number for The Lazy Cow in Warwick (Read 10,090 times)
DGarrod

Number for The Lazy Cow in Warwick
Jan 16th, 2011 at 8:31am

Does anyone know an alternative number for the Lazy Cow in Warwick?  Number given is 08451 200 666.  Thanks.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Number for The Lazy Cow in Warwick
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 11:08am

Hello and welcome to SAYNOTO0870.COM.

Firstly, what is the Lazy Cow? A dairy where you can go and milk the cows yourself?

Its website shows that it is a restaurant: www.thelazycowwarwick.co.uk

It gives the address:

The Lazy Cow
10 Theatre Street
Warwick
CV34 4DP

Google Street View shows Theatre Street as being quite a narrow road, on which building(s) in the Market Place back on to. Indeed, putting the post code into it puts us at the back of the Rose & Crown, as the sign on its back wall shows.

I see the Globe Hotel on the corner at the traffic lights (which is on the evens side of Theatre Street) and according to a number of sources is at number 10 (and in places is shown as being at 8-10).

This page says that they have spent £1m refurbishing the hotel and this includes a Thai restaurant.

Question is, is the Lazy Cow incorporated in to the Globe Hotel or is it a separate property? Google Street View shows no obvious restaurant front for the Lazy Cow, so perhaps it is within the hotel.  Undecided

Another question, as the OP may have local knowledge, if the Lazy Cow is a new restaurant, what was its name previously? The telephone number may not have changed and so we may find it under its previous name.

If you're looking to book a table, then you can do so online by clicking "Book a Table" on the left-hand bar of its website.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2011 at 11:13am by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 11:16am

After finding all the above, I went to Google and did a search of "lazy cow" "01926" and the second result is this page:

http://smudgemagazine.co.uk/offers/january-2011-offers/the-lazy-cow

On it is given 01926 401 353.

Try that and let us know how you get on. If it works then I will list it for others to use.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2011 at 11:54am by Dave »  

IP Logged

Heinz
Supreme Member

Essex
Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 12:15pm

I just had to check this thread out - the title made me think someone had tracked down my first wife and, for a reason I cannot possibly imagine, wanted to get in contact with her!
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2011 at 12:20pm by Heinz »  

After years of ignoring govt. guidelines & RIPPING OFF Council Tax payers using 0845 numbers, Essex County Council changed to 0345 numbers on 2 November 2015
IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 6:24pm

ROFL - Love that Heinz!

BAD name for a Resturant/Pub or indeed ANY business!

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #5 - Jan 19th, 2011 at 9:50am

DGarrod wrote on Jan 16th, 2011 at 8:31am:
Does anyone know an alternative number for the Lazy Cow in Warwick?  Number given is 08451 200 666.  Thanks.

Please can you let me know if the number I suggested, 01926 401353, is for the Lazy Cow or not? If it is, I can list it for others to use.  Smiley

IP Logged

DGarrod

Reply #6 - Jan 20th, 2011 at 7:44am

Sorry for the delay in replying to this, and thanks for all your efforts on my behalf.  The short answer is, yes, the number works!

The long answer is that all I got for ages every time I tried was the engaged tone so I wasn't sure whether it worked or not so I thought I'd better use the 0845 number - but all I got with that was the engaged tone too!  After many repeated attempts, I did get through on the number you gave.  I was trying to redeem a Groupon voucher for a night at the hotel ... along with 740 other people, hence the problem getting through.  As so many people had already booked, it turned into a long conversation trying to find any available date, so I was very glad I wasn't paying for the call - thanks again!

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #7 - Jan 20th, 2011 at 10:05am

DGarrod wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 at 7:44am:
Sorry for the delay in replying to this, and thanks for all your efforts on my behalf.  The short answer is, yes, the number works!

Thanks alot of the feedback. I've put an entry in the database for this.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, DaveM, Dave, Forum Admin, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge