Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'm Sure Ltd/Sky Maintenance Services/SMS (Read 10,123 times)
zaab9002

I'm Sure Ltd/Sky Maintenance Services/SMS
Jan 21st, 2011 at 3:26pm

HI All,
My mother-in-law received a call supposedly from Sky but it wasn't. The number was 08443180500 I can't find an alternative number for them. Needless to say, they got my mother-in-law (senile dementia)to say her card number over the phone.and have started taking money by D/D straight away. We have now stopped this but I would like to phone them just to let them know my "displeasure". Angry
Please read into that what you want !
So a warning to all, the woman that spoke said her name was Clare and the Ext No was 122

~ Edited by Dave: Thread title amended
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2011 at 8:10pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: I'm Sure Ltd/Sky Maintenance Services/SMS
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2011 at 8:38pm

Hello and welcome to SAYNOTO0870.COM.

The company's website is www.imsureuk.com. It says that "SMS" aka "Satellite Maintenance Services" has become "I'm Sure".

At the bottom of the page it states:
Quote:
I’m Sure Ltd is a Registered Company in England and Wales. Company Number: 06879230. Registered Offices: 15 St. Catherine’s Road, Bournemouth, BH6 4AE
I’m Sure Ltd is an appointed representative of Priority Protect Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority FRN 471636.

This same Bournemouth address is given on the contact page as being the place to write to them at.

Whois imsureuk.com (that's a look-up of registration information for that internet address) gives the above address and the company's name as "Sky Maintenance Services". The telephone number (01202) 434029 is given along with the name of a staff member and corresponding e-mail address. This number may or may not be a direct number.

Before you go and try it, 434000 is the number for a finance company.

Perhaps this thread on MSE is connected with the I'm Sure company.

I've added an entry for this company to the database for the 0844 number and its two former 0871 numbers (0871 234 4644 and 0871 234 4744) with a link to this thread. At present, there is no alternative in the database, just the word "Unknown".
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2011 at 8:47pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

sherbert
Supreme Member

Re: I'm Sure Ltd/Sky Maintenance Services/SMS
Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2011 at 8:54pm

They changed their  name  from SKY MAINTENANCE SERVICES LIMITED to I'M SURE LTD on 26/11/2010, if that is of any help

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, Dave, DaveM, bbb_uk, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge