Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
0871 Users Seem Reluctant to change (Read 30,503 times)
speedy

Dartford
Re: 0871 Users Seem Reluctant to change
Reply #15 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 10:13pm

What evidence do you need to claim 0871 overcharge back, when I said I would be claiming the 3 calls made on and since Fri.13th June while at the time asking for a geographic or 03 number and not given, the 3 calls totaling £4.95p when I eventually got a call from a Supervisor after 7 months of asking and was told that 03 number would be on an Order Invoice only and to claim they would have to see phone bill.

How should I give this Bill evidence hardcopy for the last 3 calls, print out itemised page and black marker the rest of calls on the page.

I want to get it right for these 3 calls and will have to put up with the loss of £9.75 of calls since December to sort their order mess out.

IP Logged

speedy

Dartford
Re: 0871 Users Seem Reluctant to change
Reply #16 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 2:14pm

Have sorted my question end of above post.

Another question regarding 0871 Sales numbers, many Mail Order and Online Retail, most like Afibel and Darmatex open an Account for you to pay monthly, if you bought an Item could you legitimately phone the 03 number (usually hidden in T & C as in these cases) to make your monthly payments.

Surely the clue is in the title 'Customer Service' but most of this catagory of Retail hide the 03 number in their Complaints Section. If they tell you to use the 0871 Front Number for Payments they have locked you into making at least 20 monthly calls to their 0871 Numbers, a hefty amount added to their Accnt Service charge (Interest) another nice little earner for them on the quiet.  Angry

Has anyone any detailed knowledge on how a Customer would stand in this scenario ? Just out of interest and more ammunition in my and anyone else's problems with Mail Order Retailers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, bbb_uk, DaveM, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge