Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Towergate (Read 7,258 times)
Neetie

London
Towergate
Feb 12th, 2015 at 10:31am

What can be done to stop Towergate from listing its 0844 number as a local call rate. I have on several occasion pointed out to them that there is no such thing as a local call rate rate but they persisit in doing this.

IP Logged

derrick
Supreme Member

Re: Towergate
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2015 at 12:13pm

Neetie wrote on Feb 12th, 2015 at 10:31am:
What can be done to stop Towergate from listing its 0844 number as a local call rate. I have on several occasion pointed out to them that there is no such thing as a local call rate rate but they persisit in doing this.

Contact the ASA, email address: -  ComplaintsReception@ASA.Org.uk , giving them all the details including a link to the webpage with the illegal infromation.

IP Logged

Neetie

London
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2015 at 7:34pm

Thank you Derrick for your reply but I'm not sure this is the right place as it's not an advertisement that I am complaining about it is in fact the letterhead on their stationery. I tried to upload this onto their website but wasn't able to do so. If you tell me how to do it I can upload it to you. I am an old lady and not so savvy with the computer.

IP Logged

derrick
Supreme Member

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2015 at 10:17am

Neetie wrote on Feb 12th, 2015 at 7:34pm:
Thank you Derrick for your reply but I'm not sure this is the right place as it's not an advertisement that I am complaining about it is in fact the letterhead on their stationery. I tried to upload this onto their website but wasn't able to do so. If you tell me how to do it I can upload it to you. I am an old lady and not so savvy with the computer.

The ASA cover websites, and if it is misleading or illegal they will contact the company, just copy and paste the webpage address into the email to them, although  they seem to offer local office numbers, i.e. http://www.towergateinsurance.co.uk/contact if you put in a post code search by clicking on "LOCAL Find your local office", or 01242 533747 for Travel Insurance.

IP Logged

Neetie

London
Reply #4 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 5:44pm

Towergate do not make this statement on their website  but only on their letterhead

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, DaveM, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge