Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TISSOT watches customer service (Read 8,507 times)
Tedd

TISSOT watches customer service
Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:56am

Hello, new as a registered user, but been using this amazing service for over ten years now, and love it!

My request...does anyone know an alternative number for TISSOT watches customer service/complaints department?
Their listed number is: 0845 899 0100
Email: info.uk@tissotshop.com
Mail address: SG UK, Tissot, Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, London, E16 2QU

I would like to follow up via a telephone call, as the watch is still faulty after having it serviced. I would rather not pay for this call as am making it from my mobile phone, and would prefer that it remains included in my call plan.
Thanks in advance, Tedd

IP Logged

Ian01
Supreme Member

Re: TISSOT watches customer service
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 7:29pm

While I can't offer an alternative number, I can note that offering a premium rate 0845 number for after-sales enquiries and issues has been illegal since 13 June 2014. They have had an option to move to the exactly matching 0345 number at any time since 2007 but have failed to do so. UK consumer protection regulations give callers the right to a refund of the illegal call charges.

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 10:38am

Tedd wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:56am:
Hello, new as a registered user, but been using this amazing service for over ten years now, and love it!

My request...does anyone know an alternative number for TISSOT watches customer service/complaints department?
Their listed number is: 0845 899 0100
Email: info.uk@tissotshop.com
Mail address: SG UK, Tissot, Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, London, E16 2QU

I would like to follow up via a telephone call, as the watch is still faulty after having it serviced. I would rather not pay for this call as am making it from my mobile phone, and would prefer that it remains included in my call plan.
Thanks in advance, Tedd

Good Morning Tedd

Welcome to SayNoTo0870.com

I have to say it took some length of searching but there maybe an alternative to try.

Here's what I found out:

The Tissot page you got the info from lists a Swatch Group e-mail for repairs, so I searched for Swatch UK repairs, and they are in Southampton.  I searched for their address and Google shows: 023 8077 6183.  I suspect this is a reception number.  I would suggest politely asking if they handle Tissot and explaining you cannot dial the 0845 number given.

If that resolves the issue, please let us know.

Secondly I would recommend e-mailing the address you have noted below and telling them (As a consumer) that they are breaking the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 by having an 0845 number for after sales enquires.

More info can be found by searching for those regulations online.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Tedd

Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 2:22pm

Thank you both, I hadnt actually realised it was illegal to only provide the 0845 - that gives me much more confidence now when asking for an alternative from companies in future!

The number worked! It rings through directly to the calling queue (rather than a reception) and so when picked up, I'm talking straight to the person I needed. She was very helpful, efficient and polite too.

Thank you once again for all your research, very much appreciated. I'm now happily awaiting a preaid envelope to arrive in the mail, so I can post the watch in for a second service, all under warranty.  Smiley

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #4 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:19pm

My Pleasure Ted,

Ironically having just checked this, I noticed the number is in our un-verified database as: Swatch Group Services UK with the number as: 0845 899 0086 which is the official number for Tissot UK repairs. Maybe I should have checked the database 1st...  Grin

I'll add it to the verified list, and advise it has no IVR (menu system)

Thank you again for letting us know it works.

Smiley

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, CJT-80, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, DaveM)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge