<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
currys cheltenham (Read 13,530 times)
simonjames30

currys cheltenham
Nov 11th, 2004 at 8:42am

Hi does anyone know the geographical number for currys in cheltenham, the one they list on there web site is 0870 609 7223.

Thanks

IP Logged

Heinz
Ex Member

Re: currys cheltenham
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2004 at 9:20am

As is often the case, the old standby of a Google search for the store name and the first 5 digits of the STD code (in the case of Cheltenham, that's 01242) produced a result.

I searched for
Currys 01242
and one of the results on the first page was http://www.uk2u.net/index.php/78/7/9/115 and, scrolling a little way down that page, I found:

Currys Superstore

Cheltenham Gloucestershire
GL51 9RR
Tel: 01242 527956

After years of ignoring govt. guidelines & RIPPING OFF Council Tax payers using 0845 numbers, Essex County Council changed to 0345 numbers on 2 November 2015

IP Logged

simonjames30

Reply #2 - Nov 11th, 2004 at 10:07am

Heinz, thanks for that, just tried that number and it has been discontinued. Thanks for your help though.

IP Logged

Heinz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2004 at 1:29pm

Quote:
Heinz, thanks for that, just tried that number and it has been discontinued. Thanks for your help though.

Although the address is slightly different, I can't imagine Currys having 2 stores in such close proximity.

Try this one - http://www.vlabs.co.uk/storek.htm#gloucestershire

Currys Superstore
Unit F1 Gallagher Retail Park
Tewkesbury Road
Cheltenham
GL51 9FG
Telephone: 01242 513725
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2004 at 1:30pm by Heinz »  
After years of ignoring govt. guidelines & RIPPING OFF Council Tax payers using 0845 numbers, Essex County Council changed to 0345 numbers on 2 November 2015

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
Reply #4 - Nov 12th, 2004 at 1:10am

Heinz  ...

I don't like to P** on your sparkler but the 1st number you gave was dead and the 2nd was as well.

I understand that you mean well but it would be a help to all concerned if you would try the number first before posting it ! And DEFINITELY before you add it to the Unverified Numbers list.

IP Logged

Heinz
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 12th, 2004 at 10:04am

Quote:
Heinz  http://www.fendeal.btinternet.co.uk/pics/wizz2.gif

I don't like to P** on your sparkler but the 1st number you gave was dead and the 2nd was as well.

I understand that you mean well but it would be a help to all concerned if you would try the number first before posting it ! And DEFINITELY before you add it to the Unverified Numbers list.

Do you know DaveM, I must be as thick as 2 short planks.  I actually thought that the Unverified Numbers List was a place for posting UNVERIFIED NUMBERS.

Guess what?  I had an unverified number (i.e. a number which I hadn't verified) and I posted it on the Unverified Numbers List.

What an absolute richardhead I must be!
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2004 at 10:08am by Heinz »  

IP Logged

Tanllan
Supreme Member

Reply #6 - Nov 12th, 2004 at 11:46am

Ah, I had thought that the idea of site verification was to ensure that, for example, my ex-directory home number was not posted as Curry's Cheltenham by someone taking the bliss; whereas (re-)checking before posting seemed to save time for us all.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, Dave, bbb_uk, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge