Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
0870 Misinformed - AGAIN !! (Read 2,967 times)
DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
0870 Misinformed - AGAIN !!
Dec 11th, 2004 at 1:25pm

I was merrily going through the latest Unverified numbers and after checking & adjustng the info on one for the
Royal Festival Hall
in London, when I noticed that the contributor had added a note saying "they were told that 0870 numbers were cheap local numbers".  Undecided

I rang to confirm the number and chatted to the person there about this and he advised that their Computer dept., who deal with the phone systems, had told them this. This was possibly from their Telco as they are apparently NOT on BT. The person I talked to didn't realise that the cost was MUCH higher than a local call.

Anyone that fancy's having a slanging match with the Computer dept. about it can call them in the week on
0207 9210600

It would be interesting to find out who their Telco is so that we can pass the possible mis-selling incident onto Ofcom.  Or worse !!

Just a thought !  Grin

IP Logged

Shiggaddi

Saltash, Cornwall
Re: 0870 Misinformed - AGAIN !!
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2004 at 2:24pm

I have just looked up who their telco provider is.  The number 0870 401 8181, is allocated to Energis to provide to their customers.

They may well provide their numbers to a reseller, or they may gave given the Royal Festical Hall the number themselves, but Energis is a good starting point, as they might point you in the direction of who sold them the number

I realy hait itt wen peeple canot spel proply. Itt getts onn mye nervs sew mutch annd streses mee owt. Knot onley iz itt vary bade speling butt allso bade gramer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, DaveM, CJT-80, bbb_uk, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge