Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bright Life UK, Liverpool (JDM Marketing Ltd) (Read 85,159 times)
Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Number needed for Bright Life Liverpool
Reply #15 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 11:10am

Please give more information on this company, including posting the number in question. By not doing so, you are forcing us to spend our time going along the same road you have done until we find dough number.

This site is free to use and is so because members devote their time to helping others. All we as is you meet us half way and provide basic information.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #16 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 11:34am

I gather that the number eluded to in the OP is 0151 221 2633 which was listed as unverified three times as an alternative for 0870 234 1234. I have now removed these entries.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #17 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 10:20am

The OP came back yesterday morning, but has yet to give more information. I am not sure why I should have to ask someone who is asking for help to provide the information they know.

IP Logged

maushe

WILM

Reply #18 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 2:12pm

Hi

I believe the number to be 0871 882 0288

Sorry for delay I have been out of Uk for 2 days

M

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #19 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 2:39pm

maushe wrote on Oct 24th, 2010 at 2:12pm:
I believe the number to be 0871 882 0288

Thanks, this will allow us to list an alternative (if/when it's found) alongside this 0871 number.

Please understand that we don't have some special formula to work out an alternative, so it means very little.

To get to the point of having an alternative, we need some clues. You've told us that this is a mail order company and you know it is in Liverpool. Does this mean you don't have a full address? To give us a fighting chance, could you post it if you do have it? Does the company have a website we could look at for clues?  Huh  Roll Eyes

Read the instructions for posting a request for more suggestions.

IP Logged

Heinz
Supreme Member

Essex
Reply #20 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 5:39pm

I think you'll find it'll be a waste of your time anyway.

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2009/01/asas-dim-view-of-brightlife-uk....

After years of ignoring govt. guidelines & RIPPING OFF Council Tax payers using 0845 numbers, Essex County Council changed to 0345 numbers on 2 November 2015
IP Logged

maushe

WILM

Reply #21 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 7:02pm

Re: disgraceful
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2005, 1:57am  What exactly are you talking about before we go anywhere. You don't explain or refer to anything meaningful so lets sort that out first please.

Then, more info is needed as nothing found on JND Ltd. anywhere, to do with catalogues or gifts. Expand on the name & location details.

The 0870 234 1234 brings up -
Bright life UK Harrington Dock, Liverpool, L70 1AX  Tel: 0151 7098909
  and  0870 2341234 brings up
Healthhouse UK (same address)

Postcode L70 1AX also gives -(same address)
Craghoppers Ltd  Tel: 0845 1133344 & 1133399
  and
McIntyre & King Ltd Tel: 0151 7088141 Fax: 0151 7088803
  and
Healthhouse UK Tel: 0870 2341234
  and
Anipoint Ltd Tel: 0151 7028806 Fax: 0151 7088803 (see McIntyre & King)
  and
Photobauble Ltd. Tel: 0870 0438438
  and
Tina UK Ltd Tel: 0151 7085050
  and
EVO Products Ltd Tel: 0870 0433761
  and
Discoveries Catalogue Tel: (dead number)
  and (slightly different address)
Hosiery Corporation International Tel: 0151 7085222

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Bright Life UK, Liverpool (JDM Marketing Ltd)
Reply #22 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 8:02pm

The posting immediately above this one (reply #7) quotes a posting on this site from 2005 and it is from an older thread on Bright Life UK. I have joined maushe's thread to that one so we can see all we have found on out.

This thread on MoneySavingExpert is an interesting read:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2667263

There are have been various company names registered with Companies House that have been behind Bright Life UK, the latest of which is JDM Marketing Ltd. Its Companies House record gives its registered address as:

JDM Marketing UK Limited
Hallswelle House
1 Hallswelle Road
London
NW11 0DH
Company No. 06847057

This is the same address as for JND Limited (posted above in Reply #12).

I have found no website for Bright Life UK. Please post if anyone knows of one.

The only site I found is www.jdmmarketingltd.com which is one page and consists of basic text with terms and conditions on, and at the top:
Quote:
Customer service: customer_service@jdmmarketingltd.com
Ph: 0870-234-1144

Package returns should be sent to:

Bright-life
P O Box 334
LIVERPOOL
L13 1WD

A recording on 0870 234 1144 identifies it as Bright Life, but redirects to 0871 882 0288 (the current number for Bright Life).

The terms and conditions start with:
Quote:
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully as they set out the terms under which JDM Marketing Limited (“we”, “us” and “our”) makes the products available to you (the "JDM Terms").

We have also set out the terms and conditions under which Dima-Service AG (“Dima”) will, pursuant to a separate contract with you, provide certain services to you in connection with the collection, importation and delivery on your behalf of the products ordered by you. Dima are a separate entity to us and you will have entered into separate contracts with us and Dima when you order products from us. You will be entering into a contract with Dima on the terms and conditions set out in paragraph 4 below (the “Dima Terms”).

We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete any part of the JDM Terms and/or the Dima Terms at any time without further notice.

DIMA Service AG is a company based in Switzerland and its website is www.dima-service.net. I'm not sure whether it is relevant to the alternative telephone number.

Clause 5 in the terms and conditions contains the following:
Quote:
If for any reason you would like to return a product within 28 working days of receiving the delivery, just follow this simple process:

(i)         Stipulate your reason for return on the despatch note;
(ii)        Include the product, which must be sealed and un-opened, and the despatch   note in your package; and
(iii)       Address your return package to:

Brightlife UK
Unit 9
Capitol Trading Park
Kirkby Bank Road
Knowsley Industrial Estate
L33 7SY

Could this be the real address in Liverpool that Bright Life operates from? Huh

IP Logged

JBee

Reply #23 - Sep 25th, 2011 at 10:54am

Thank you for your search - I have found an e-mail address:
customer services@jdmmarketing.com.
Sincerely
JBee

IP Logged

speedy

Dartford
Reply #24 - Nov 18th, 2012 at 12:24am

Have googled Brightlife regarding a product and came across this Sayno Thread.

This catalogue came in TV Choice Mid Oct 2012
An update on the catalogue in front of me is that the Phone Number is now Orderline 0844 5434435 Cust.Serv.Enq 0844 8482030 They are saying this is a Best Customer Catalogue Special Edition and are offering as a Gift a 1 million Candle power rechargable Spotlight. 

I think there has been a mis-quoting of the benefits of this Spotlight - quote 'On the lower setting, its a heater that will warm up your legs and feet! On the higher setting it will heat up your room!   Looks to me that something got lost in translation - The Lot - The mind boggles - The Indian Printer used the blurb that was in the previous Catalogue when the Gift was a Halogen Heater.

I was interested in the '2012 Ultra' clip-on amplifier - looks like a Bluetooth, but after reading Company Complaints/Reviews online dont think I will bother. Still JMD trading as Brightlife UK with Cederhurst NY address.

Might even contact TV Choice to try and put them off including these Scammer's Catalogue in future. Might include a link to this Thread and the Complaints/Reviews site I found to show them the sort of Company they are recommending by including in their TV Choice.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #25 - Nov 18th, 2012 at 3:32pm

I've tidied up the entries for Bright Life UK. Indeed, they can't decide on how to write their own name!

On the home page there is "BrightLife", "Bright-Life U.K.", "BrightLife UK", "Brightlife UK", "Bright-Life".

There are alternatives (which were in the database unverified, all along) and they are 0330 333 1138 for orders and 0330 333 1139 for customer services.

IP Logged

speedy

Dartford
Reply #26 - Nov 22nd, 2012 at 12:13am

Thanks Dave will try those 0330 numbers Thurs - will post what the response is.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, DaveM, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge