<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Currys Home Delivery (Read 7,021 times)
Joan

Currys Home Delivery
Apr 24th, 2005 at 3:12pm

Does anyone know the geographical number alternative to 0870 609 7453?  (This is the number you call after 5 pm the day before to confirm your 4-hour delivery slot for domestic appliances.)

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
Re: Currys Home Delivery
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2005 at 12:59am

If you would please make some attempt to help yourself, you may find visiting this site to be more rewarding.

At the top of this forum, **New members please read BEFORE posting request** explains the best way for you to find information you want.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Joan

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2005 at 10:33am

Dear DaveM

What do you mean by: "... make some attempt to help myself ..."? 

I read the information for new members before posting my request and I searched on Currys and found several alternative numbers for Currys but not the one I was looking for.  I found a number for home deliveries which seemed to be for south London which was no good to me.  What else should I have done?

IP Logged

cranhill

Leicestershire
Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2005 at 11:47am

Hi, It seems that all Curry's stores have their own 0870 number, your store is Tottenham. I can only find a fax number which is 020 8808 0401, if you have a fax machine you could fax them and ask them to call you.

IP Logged

Joan

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2005 at 2:44pm

Dear Cranhill,

Thanks for your response.  You are correct in your deduction that I bought a domestic appliance from the Tottenham store.  The 0870 number for which I am looking for an alternative is an automated telephone system with different options for different things - one of which is to get a 4-hour delivery slot.  I do not think I would get much joy out of sending a fax to the Tottenham store but thanks anyway.

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2005 at 6:22pm

Quote:
I read the information for new members before posting my request and I searched on Currys and found several alternative numbers for Currys but not the one I was looking for.  I found a number for home deliveries which seemed to be for south London which was no good to me.  What else should I have done?
  - Letting us know which store it was would have been useful !
- Explaining that it was for North London area deliveries would also have helped !
- That the 0870 number gives an option menu is handy to know !

We don't go ringing these numbers then wave magic wands to magically come up with the answer.
We find it from data available on the internet. The explanation of how to find it is in the posting I pointed you to.
Asking for more information is for your benefit as I'm afraid my crystral ball broke years ago.
All we're asking is for you to
help us to help you
!!     Undecided

IP Logged

jokieth

Nothing is a problem untill
you make it one

dundee
currys
Reply #6 - May 24th, 2006 at 3:31pm

im looking for an alternative to this currys delivery number 08701 543210 i need the number by 5pm tonite thanks

JJ

IP Logged

jamesbond

Suffolk
Re: currys
Reply #7 - May 24th, 2006 at 5:30pm

Hi there!

I do realise, that this past the deadline, however it would be apprecaited if you could give further info such town etc.  If you could supply more information, then there could be a chance of finding a geo number.

Cheers.

James Bond

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, Dave, DaveM, bbb_uk, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge