Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
How Can We Improve SayNoTo0870 - Part2 (Read 291,158 times)
Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: How Can We Improve SayNoTo0870 - Part2
Reply #120 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:06am

NGMsGhost wrote on Apr 21st, 2021 at 2:42pm:
Daniel,

For some years now I have never received any forum update or other emails from saynoto0870.com and although I have tried whitelisting the domain in my ISP settings even that does not work in saynot0870.com's case (it seems to work with almost everyone else who's emails get misclassified as spam).

I'm not sure exactly why that is the case.

I also received a sudden promise from Julie Drake at Adam J Walker in mid March that they would now be replacing the 0845 number with a geographic one but that it may take some time (for reasons not made clear).

But over a month later they are still showing only the 0845 number under Contact Us on their website..........

Hi,

I've been having the same issue recently with notifications from the website and struggling to get to the root cause of the problem.  When I get some more time I will investigate this further and see if I can find out why this is happening.

Keep us updated with regards to the companies website - From experience some companies can be very slow to act.

Check Out the main website at http://www.saynoto0870.com
IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Re: How Can We Improve SayNoTo0870 - Part2
Reply #121 - May 15th, 2021 at 12:16pm

NGMsGhost wrote on Apr 21st, 2021 at 2:42pm:
I also received a sudden promise from Julie Drake at Adam J Walker in mid March that they would now be replacing the 0845 number with a geographic one but that it may take some time (for reasons not made clear).

But over a month later they are still showing only the 0845 number under Contact Us on their website..........

It would appear to still be the same as of 15/05/21.  0845 number and International callers +44 number.

They just need to remove the 0845 number and leave the 01923 number!  Shocked

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, DaveM, CJT-80, Forum Admin, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge