aka NHS.Patient, DH_fairtelecoms

Re: NEG propaganda
Reply #690 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 1:09pm

From http://www.networkeuropegroup.com/

Quote:
Government and BMA gives the
green light on 084 numbers

read more

The NEG press release of 11 January 2010 contains some familiar nonsense alongside some significant acknowledgements of fact!

Quote:
• the Government accepted that 084 numbers are not always significantly more expensive for patients to call

This is true - in some cases there is no additional expense, in some it is modest and in others it is significant. This depends on the tariff applicable to the patient.

Quote:
• the Government recognised that some telecoms providers (eg NEG) “have chosen to charge no more for an 084 call than a call to a geographic number when dialling from a fixed line”

Patients who receive telephone service from NEG and other alleged providers who have made a similar decision regarding all 084 calls (none of whom are known to me) will be relieved to hear this. It would be interesting to hear from NEG what proportion of NHS patients this represents and why the government has allegedly required NHS bodies to disregard the interests of all other patients, including all those who use mobiles.

Quote:
• the Government wishes to see a marketplace evolve in the NHS in which 084 numbers compete alongside 01, 02 and 03 numbers

This is complete nonsense. The government has not yet indicated a serious intention to encourage competition between NHS GPs based on the quality of service offset by the cost of calling them.

This may be a dream of consumerists and those, like NEG, who have no regard for the principles of our NHS. The BMA has also indicated support for the idea of charging NHS patients based on the quality of service. The hands of the present government are far from clean in this respect, but it has not yet gone this far on this issue.

Quote:
"... As long as ... the practice obtains a written guarantee from their phone supplier (usually NEG) that they are charging rates in line with local geographic calls, then they will be deemed to have fulfilled their medical services contract."

NEG is happy to confirm that its Surgery Line solution meets this requirement.

The BMA alleges that the terms of the forthcoming revised GMS contract will be met on the assumption that all patients receive telephone service from NEG, or other providers with a similar commitment about their charges for calling 084 numbers. NEG is not a registered provider of telephone service and I am unaware of any such provider who has made such a commitment.

It is vital for the government to confirm that the Directions to NHS bodies and the terms of the revised GMS contract refer to what patients actually pay.
Simple and straightforward guidance to this effect is all that is necessary to sort out this mess.

IP Logged

loddon
Supreme Member

Reading  UK
Reply #691 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 6:19pm

NEG appear to have misunderstood what the Government is really saying.    The day after NEG published this piece the Minister for Health Mike O'Brien said in Parliament :---

".... patients should not be expected to pay more than the cost of a local call to contact the NHS, including doctors’ surgeries. GPs will have this year to end the practice completely and get out of any contracts that cause that to happen.

Mr. O’Brien: I agree that we need to ensure that this practice of some GPs charging more than a local rate for contact ends as quickly as possible. We have made it absolutely clear to GPs that they must get out of these contracts .......  They have all got to be out by 21 December, but we want them to be out now, or as soon as they possibly can be."

NEG should notice that he said ".... we want them to be out now, ...."

Campaignagainstripofftelecoms  
IP Logged

idb
Supreme Member

Miami, Florida, United States
Reply #692 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 9:22pm

What am I missing with this latest NEG statement? It can clearly be demonstrated that many callers will pay more than the 'local geographic call' rate; that is indisputable and easily proven. Whilst NEG may be an odious organization, it seems odd for it to issue such a press release which is easily challenged, Perry Mason or not. Is there something that I just cannot see? Do we need to analyze the NEG statement word-by-word and letter-by-letter to understand its true meaning?

As from November 21, 2013, I no longer participate in the forum and am unable to receive private messages.

IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

Reply #693 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 11:41pm

idb wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 9:22pm:
What am I missing with this latest NEG statement? It can clearly be demonstrated that many callers will pay more than the 'local geographic call' rate; that is indisputable and easily proven.

The latter point is acknowledged in the NEG statement!

The BMA is promoting the widely-believed myth that calls to 084 numbers "should" be charged at "the local rate". Based on this, NEG confirms that the numbers it uses are subject to this requirement.

This is a distortion of the conditions that historically (in the case of 0845) and currently (in the case of 0844) are imposed on BT. It also, as acknowledged by NEG, ignores call charges from mobiles.

When these existed as distinct items, "local rate" applied to calls to 0845 numbers and "national rate" to 0870. This was demanded of BT and generally followed by its competitors at the time. Many people genuinely do not recognise that things have changed - not least the use of the mobile as the only phone, rather than as an additional "luxury".

The conditions that still apply to calls to 0844 numbers from BT enable the called party to select the rate to be charged (up to 5p per minute). NEG select the highest of these (call type "g6") to maximise the revenue share. It may of interest to note that latest recruit to Surgery Line demonstrates a change to use of call type g11 for which the rate from BT is set at 4p per minute - this could be significant if the decision to switch to g11 was perhaps taken before the rate for weekday daytime non-inclusive geographic calls from BT went from 4.5 to 5.25 pence per minute on 1 October 2009.

The NEG assurance relates to the fact that the rate selected for Surgery Line is less than the weekday daytime rate for geographic calls from BT for those outside the terms of an inclusive package. Those who are prepared to accept the "other rates may differ" nonsense as sufficient must recognise that this approach dismisses those with BT packages in effect, all Virgin Media customers and all users of Mobiles and Public Payphones as being unworthy of consideration.

What is most dangerous, and is being fed by the BMA and NEG, is the assumption that these callers are being ripped off by their telephone service provider. The fact that some of the premiums appear excessive and disproportionate may support this argument. We must however continue to point out that insofar as this is true, it is totally separate issue. It is fundamentally fair and reasonable for the cost of the revenue share to be recovered from callers, given that it exists. Some of us may wish for revenue sharing to be prohibited or for the cost to be met out of other charges (e.g. packages fees, as with BT and 0845). Until that day arrives however, and there must be doubts that it ever will, we should keep those arguments out of this debate, if we would be content for use of 084 numbers to be banned in the NHS before more radical changes are made.

My personal view is that regulations to limit the level of revenue sharing mark-ups should be introduced, if only because the existence of such regulations would make them more transparent. I see this and other changes as being likely to emerge, eventually, from the work that Ofcom will be doing this year. We are however so close to victory on the NHS issue, with the fundamental point being acknowledged and issued in Directions, that we must press on to secure this relatively modest objective, rather than waiting perhaps at least another 5 years before we may achieve more.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2010 at 11:47pm by SilentCallsVictim »  
IP Logged

idb
Supreme Member

Reply #694 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 12:50am

SilentCallsVictim wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 11:41pm:
My personal view is that regulations to limit the level of revenue sharing mark-ups should be introduced, if only because the existence of such regulations would make them more transparent. I see this and other changes as being likely to emerge, eventually, from the work that Ofcom will be doing this year. We are however so close to victory on the NHS issue, with the fundamental point being acknowledged and issued in Directions, that we must press on to secure this relatively modest objective, rather than waiting perhaps at least another 5 years before we may achieve more.

I fully agree.

My interpretation of the NEG press release 11th January 2010 - NEG WELCOMES CONFIRMATION FROM DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND BMA OF GREEN LIGHT FOR SURGERY LINE is that no such confirmation from "the department" giving the "green light" for Surgery Line has been given unless certain criteria are met. Any such "confirmation" from the BMA is irrelevant as the BMA is neither the arbiter nor authority on this matter.

The Dec 22 directions are very clear:

Quote:
[directions] do not prohibit an organisation from using specific number ranges for the purpose of contacting NHS services. Organisations remain free to use non-geographical number ranges such as 084, providing that patients are not charged more than the equivalent cost of calling a geographical number to do so.”
The Directions from the Secretary of State make clear that any NHS organisation is free to choose to adopt or continue with any number based solution, including 084 numbers. All that is required is for the NHS organisation to satisfy itself, before signing or extending a contract, that the cost of calls to the NHS body is no higher than equivalent calls to geographical number.

NEG does not address this direction in a clear manner; rather it simply endorses the BMA guidance from Jan 8:

Quote:
This does not mean that the use of 084 numbers in itself has been banned. As long as the tariff is equivalent to local rates, and the practice obtains a written guarantee from their phone supplier (usually NEG) that they are charging rates in line with local geographic calls, then they will be deemed to have fulfilled their medical services contract.

Note the equivocal choice of words. Nevertheless, it is not possible for any practice, as far as I am aware, to obtain such a guarantee.

Quote:

It cannot possibly meet this requirement.

As from November 21, 2013, I no longer participate in the forum and am unable to receive private messages.

IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

Reply #695 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 1:49am

This is all a game of bluff.

idb wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 12:50am:
NEG does not address this direction in a clear manner; rather it simply endorses the BMA guidance from Jan 8

The BMA guidance simply refers to what has been said by NEG:
Quote:
The DH has been assured by the main phone service supplier, NEG (Network Europe Group, a national provider of telephony services such as Surgery Line), that this is the case.

It is well known that the lead negotiator for the BMA GPC is a client of NEG and a defender of the principle that it is acceptable for patients to pay for "improved" access to NHS services. This view was expressed in this radio interview, although it was not repeated after it had been challenged.

Clearly the BMA GPC and NEG are working together to protect what is seen to be a common interest. (This raises the question of what the majority of BMA members in NHS General Practice would think about a small proportion of their number having their costs subsidised by payments from patients.)

Quote:

Yes it can. NEG does not charge any patient more than the cost of geographic call to ring Surgery Line numbers.

NEG is not a registered provider of telephone service, it is an agent of Talk Talk as it provides equipment and services to Surgeries. I can guarantee that I do not charge anyone more than 1p per minute to call anywhere in the world, but then I too am not a provider of telephone service. Talk Talk, like all other providers (barring some exceptional situations with BT), charges its residential customers more than the cost of a call to a geographic number to call Surgery Line numbers. Talk Talk could not give such a guarantee, whereas NEG can.

The government is itself bluffing in that it has not publicly called the bluff of the BMA / NEG. I suspect that both parties have walked away from the negotiations on the revised GMS contract believing that they have achieved what they want. I am not prepared to wait until the revised contract comes into force in April to have this tested, possibly even in the courts.
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2010 at 1:52am by SilentCallsVictim »  
IP Logged

idb
Supreme Member

Reply #696 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 2:38am

SilentCallsVictim wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 1:49am:
Quote:

Yes it can. NEG does not charge any patient more than the cost of geographic call to ring Surgery Line numbers.

NEG is not a registered provider of telephone service, it is an agent of Talk Talk as it provides equipment and services to Surgeries. I can guarantee that I do not charge anyone more than 1p per minute to call anywhere in the world, but then I too am not a provider of telephone service. Talk Talk, like all other providers (barring some exceptional situations with BT), charges its residential customers more than the cost of a call to a geographic number to call Surgery Line numbers. Talk Talk could not give such a guarantee, whereas NEG can.
There is little point in seeking assurance from an entity that has no capability to provide such an assurance. NEG does not set any telephone tariff. Neither does it determine the rate of value added tax nor decide the cost of a flight from London to New York.

This is all semantics and, as you assert, bluff. It is staggering that the DH cannot put this one easily to rest. It is also remarkable that an alleged left-of-center administration allows an organization such as NEG, which embodies traits so reviled by the same (shadow) administration in previous (Thatcher) times, to 'get away' with this nonsense.

It may well end up in the courts. This is where we (as a campaign group) could use a pro bono attorney!

IP Logged

idb
Supreme Member

Reply #697 - Mar 3rd, 2010 at 3:54am

[This may not, strictly speaking, be a NEG propaganda issue]

http://www.londonderrysentinel.co.uk/news/Local-number-for-GP-out.6103581.jp

<<
Local number for GP out of hours

Published Date: 25 February 2010

SICK people seeking a doctor outside normal office hours in Londonderry now ring a local telephone number following changes introduced by the service deliverer.
Western Urgent Care is responsible for the provision of the GP Out of Hours Service in Londonderry, Tyrone and Fermanagh and handles roughly 100,000 calls per year from its base on the Northland Road.

Up until last week people who needed to contact a doctor outside normal office hours, at weekends or on bank holidays rang a generic 0870 telephone number. But that all changed last Monday when a local 02871 number was introduced.

The change followed the implementation of new rules by the communications watchdog Ofcom last August governing 0870 telephone numbers and aimed at giving consumers a much clearer idea of how much it costs to call these numbers.

Ofcom noted that 0870 numbers were previously used by many businesses and organisations to provide a wide range of information and advice including many customer service lines.

But consumers were often charged more for calling these numbers than they would if they called a "geographic rate."

General Manager of Western Urgent Care Mr Eugene Dunne said the switch to a local telephone number was a simple matter of economics and reducing costs.

"Basically it was down to the cost," said Mr Dunne. "With the 0870 numbers Western Urgent Care was being billed for the entire cost of the call.

"With the local number patients will be charged no more than if they were contacting their doctor as normal," he said.

The Western Urgent Care service has been in operation since 2005 and handles approximately 100,000 telephone calls annually.

Its existing telephone number changed from 08706062288 to 02871865195 on Monday, February 15.

Users are reminded that if they ring the old telephone number they will get a voice message telling them the new number to ring.
>>
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2010 at 3:55am by idb »  

IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

Reply #698 - May 19th, 2010 at 7:38pm

NEG is still at it.

Late last year a group of Dental practices in Devon - The Den Dental Group - took on Surgery Line using call type g6 0844 numbers. There is a recorded message announcing that the call is charged at "low call rate".

Extensive research is said to have shown that patients pay no more than the cost of a local call to ring these numbers, even if outside the local dialling area. I was able to point out that the term "low call", as it was spelt out to me, has no particular meaning (indeed it could simply mean lower than £1 per minute), whereas it could evoke the impression of the now generally obsolete "local rate".

03 numbers were said to have been investigated as an option, but they were rejected on the grounds of being too expensive. The "Surgery Line" system is already seen as being quite an expensive solution, despite the benefit of subsidy from callers. It may be valuable to note that NEG did not attempt to pretend that 03 numbers were unsuitable; indeed I suspect that it probably would claim that it presented these as an option, but the client preferred the "low call" 0844!

The Department of Health announcement on 14 September 2009 said that the ban on the use of "expensive" telephone numbers applied to the NHS. There was no specific indication of how this would be applied to those contracted to provide Dentistry, Pharmacy and Ophthalmology services under the NHS. I understand that these groups were covered by the ban on 087 and PRS numbers introduced in 2005. Other members may wish to join me in seeking clarification on this point.

NEG may be seeking to exploit a loophole in the implementation of the ban by transferring its attentions away from GPs towards other NHS providers. It is however fighting the terms of the ban on GPs by providing an assurance that the 0844 numbers it uses are not more expensive to call than geographic numbers. It is free to offer such an assurance in respect of all NHS patients to whom it provides telephone service - unfortunately this assurance is meaningless, because NEG is not a registered provider of telephone service.

NEG has succeeded in perpetrating the myth that call charges are set by the recipient and those who vary from these rates are somehow breaking an agreement. This is complete bullsh1t. It goes back even further in time than the general abandonment of a distinct local rate, to the point where BT was the monopoly provider of telephone services. (We await the cessation of the legacy regulations from that time.)

IP Logged

idb
Supreme Member

Reply #699 - May 19th, 2010 at 10:50pm

SilentCallsVictim wrote on May 19th, 2010 at 7:38pm:
NEG is still at it.[...]
One always has to keep in mind the open, honest and thoroughly decent manner in which this upstanding company operates.

http://www.negtec.co.uk/openbook.htm

<<
Much of the confusion in today's telephony markets is due to the deliberate efforts of companies to obscure their revenue streams. Bills are hard (if not impossible) to understand as a direct result of too much or too little information. We operate a different system. If you want we will tell you exactly how your costs will be generated and how we make our money, and we'll do it in English!!! We are not ashamed of making money or how we do it, so we won't act as if we are. We're a salespersons worst nightmare! Our job is to negotiate on your behalf, if your looking at changing your telecoms supplier can you afford not to have us on your side? (sic)
>>

IP Logged

idb
Supreme Member

Reply #700 - May 20th, 2010 at 2:39am

http://www.hamiltonpractice.nhs.uk/

The Hamilton Practice:

Tel: 0844 477 3558 *

* Calling an 0844 number costs the same (currently 4.2p per minute) as calling a BT low call rate number for the  majority of patients. Some phone companies do charge an additional cost to their customers and if they have a discounted calling arrangement they can contact their network provider to advise them that the surgery is a health facility and request that the number is included in their discounted calls. [presumably advice provided by NEG]

IP Logged

Heinz
Supreme Member

Essex
Reply #701 - May 23rd, 2010 at 9:15am

Of course, that 4.2p figure is the pre-VAT cost - which begs the question of how many patients can avoid paying VAT?

Attempting to shift the 'blame' onto the telephone provider is a bit rich too - but what can we expect in a culture awash with spin?
« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2010 at 9:16am by Heinz »  

After years of ignoring govt. guidelines & RIPPING OFF Council Tax payers using 0845 numbers, Essex County Council changed to 0345 numbers on 2 November 2015
IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #702 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:55pm

http://www.networkeuropegroup.com/about-us-press.html

Quote:
5 September 2010 - "Millions Fail To Get Through To Local GPs"

Every month in the UK, 20 million patient calls to local GP surgeries using normal landlines result in an engaged tone. This startling research was submitted to the Department of Health today by Network Europe Group, the country's leading provider of enhanced telephony to Primary Care. This is the first time the true extent of how difficult it is to get through to local GPs in the UK has been revealed.

Full press release in PDF: http://www.networkeuropegroup.com/pdf/Millions-fail-to-get-through-to-local-GPs....

From notes to editors in the PDF:
Quote:
5 September 2010 - "Millions Fail To Get Through To Local GPs"

Click to download press release PDF (includes notes to editors)

Every month in the UK, 20 million patient calls to local GP surgeries using normal landlines result in an engaged tone. This startling research was submitted to the Department of Health today by Network Europe Group, the country's leading provider of enhanced telephony to Primary Care. This is the first time the true extent of how difficult it is to get through to local GPs in the UK has been revealed.

Under notes to editors (2) it explains how they came to this conclusion:

Quote:
Data provided to NEG from its customer base, using BT's Network Call Performance Report, reveals that a staggering 93% of calls to a typical GP surgery get an engaged tone if they use a normal landline without a queuing facility. Over 5 million calls are made by patients to NEG GP sites each month. That means that it is safe to estimate that 23 million calls are made each month to normal landlines. The pattern analysis provided to GP surgeries by BT suggests that, for patients whose surgery uses normal landlines, whilst 1.6 million calls get through successfully to the local GP first time, over 20 million patient calls encounter an engaged tone.

The first note says that NEG Surgery Line is in 1,500 surgeries, which is 18% of the total number.

On the basis that 5 million calls are made to NEG's customers (18% of surgeries) it has been calculated that roughly 23 million calls are made to the other 82%. These, according to NEG, only have "normal landlines", a term which it mentions throughout but fails to define.

Do four out of five GPs in the country really only allow one call at a time, with no call waiting or call queuing??? I think not.

IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

Reply #703 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:00am

Dave wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:55pm:
Quote:

I have asked the Department of Health for a copy of this research; it demands close examination.

Others may wish to do the same, perhaps through formal FOI requests.

Quote:
Data provided to NEG from its customer base, using BT's Network Call Performance Report, reveals that a staggering 93% of calls to a typical GP surgery get an engaged tone if they use a normal landline without a queuing facility. Over 5 million calls are made by patients to NEG GP sites each month. That means that it is safe to estimate that 23 million calls are made each month to normal landlines. The pattern analysis provided to GP surgeries by BT suggests that, for patients whose surgery uses normal landlines, whilst 1.6 million calls get through successfully to the local GP first time, over 20 million patient calls encounter an engaged tone.

The BT Network Call performance report is available to individual BT customers. The absence of a plural in the reference to this item suggests that the key source element in this research could well have been a single GP practice. The practice in question may have been "typical" in some respects, however it will be interesting to see the evidence used to support the claim that the 93% call failure figure is typical.

(A "typical" NHS Patient may have a BT landline with the Unlimited Weekends Call Plan. Another "typical" NHS Patient may have BT Unlimited Anytime, cable TV, a contract mobile, a PAYG mobile, or no home telephone. Characteristics of typical cases may be useful as illustrations, but they cannot simply be used directly as the basis of a projection to a wider population, unless that characteristic can itself be established as being "typical". This cannot be done simply by association.)

It will also be interesting to see which statistical theory is used to provide the "safety" found to support the overall projection, in particular the apparent assumption that 0% of surgeries with geographic numbers have a queuing facility.

(I comment here for the benefit of forum members who may be looking to challenge NEG, but I do not think it worth the trouble of engaging with incomplete nonsense in full public debate.)

For the sake of pursuing the key issue, I am prepared to accept NEG's claim that Surgery Line is exceptional in that it requires the unlimited queuing facility available on the network through use of a non-geographic number, with the consequent additional cost. This could of course be provided through use of a 03 number, which NHS GPs in England who are tied into contracts for Surgery Line are required to adopt before 1 April 2011. Their contract for telephone service from Talk Talk permits a change from a 0844 to the equivalent 0344 number at any time. It is unfortunate for NEG that they have to incur the expense of a non-geographic number, as many would argue that for a typical GP surgery this is going much further than is necessary to provide a perfectly good service to patients.

As we have seen with NHS Direct, it is over-costly solutions that are threatened by the need to make the NHS more cost-efficient in these straitened times. Improper use of revenue sharing numbers can indicate that an over-costly solution has been used, so because the cost of the solution cannot be justified to the user, external funding has to be engaged - this is available from the caller's telephone company by using a revenue sharing number. If that company is not BT, then the cost will certainly be passed on as a premium charge to the caller. The "over-costly" point is not true in every case where a revenue sharing number is used, however it is probably true for Surgery Line which takes the improper funding even further to provide many other unnecessary "goodies".

If NEG is pressing the Department of Health to ensure that every GP provides an adequate and cost-effective telephone system then it has my full support. I doubt however that many will find the full cost of Surgery Line to meet these requirements - it does very much rely on what NEG calls its "revolutionary co-funding" arrangement.

If NEG is trying once again to persuade the Department of Health that its ignorant and false assertion about the cost of telephone calls to 0844 numbers is true, then I can only agree with its assertion that "facts" are what must be considered.
  • It is a fact that callers on BT Call Plans, all other landline tariffs, mobile contracts, mobile PAYG tariffs and from public payphones pay more to call NEG 0844 numbers than an equivalent call to a geographic number.
  • The fact that NEG is apparently unaware of this may be true, but it is irrelevant.
  • It is also a fact that the BMA GPC believes that NEG's incompetent assurances about call costs are significant, but this too is irrelevant.

[Conclusions follow ...]

IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

Reply #704 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:01am

[... Further to my epic - #703]

It is vital that the PCTs which enforce the terms of the revised NHS GP contract are aware of the three facts stated above.

The opinions of NEG and the BMA GPC are irrelevant to the duty of every practice to make a proper objective determination about the relative cost of calling its telephone number in order to comply with the revised contractual terms.

The NHS is a universal service, therefore the contractual requirement to consider the arrangement "as a whole" means that no group of patients may be disregarded. Even if a majority of patients have telephone service from BT and are sufficiently ill-advised not to have a Call Plan in place when they make calls (and therefore incur penalty charges on calls to geographic numbers), their situation cannot be allowed to cause the interests of other patients to be disregarded.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:04am by SilentCallsVictim »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, Forum Admin, Dave, bbb_uk, DaveM)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge