Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PO HomePhone Levy £4.20 Operator Connection Fee (Read 22,182 times)
NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

The Forum Ghost of NonGeographicalMan<b
r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
PO HomePhone Levy £4.20 Operator Connection Fee
Feb 7th, 2007 at 6:28am

I didn't feel that the Cheap Call Provider section was an appropriate place for this correspondence so here goes with the two emails I have just sent to Ric Francis, MD of Post Office HomePhone.  This is complaining about a quite outrageous £4.20 flat rate fee I have been charged for being connected by the BT Operator when a call to my sister kept routing to the number of another phone subscriber altogether.  BT have never charged such fees to their own customers in these circumstances, I was not advised there would be such a fee and even more incredibly the fee is not published on the Post Office Homphone's main call charges page or in the three PDF documents containing more esoteric charges that can be downloaded from those pages.

In other words another blatant example of Ofcom's total and utter impotence in ensuring that the phone customer knows about the cost of goods and services he is buying before he buys them and/or another example of anticompetitive behaviour by BT to try to scupper the other activities of other WLR phone call providers.

Incredibly on this bill they have also now tried to charge me for a series of calls to 0845 numbers that I made in the previous billing quarter using the 1280 BT override code that they choose to allow me to use.  And whilst it is perhaps understandable that these calls have taken a while to filter back from BT to the PostOffice the most outrageous aspect is that I have been billed not at BT's lower rate for 0845 and 0870 calls but at the Post Office HomePhone's 10% or more higher rates.  But I was routing my calls with the PostOffice so naturally would expect the BT charge to apply if that access route is permitted.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 06 February 2007 22:02
To: ric.francis@postoffice.co.uk
Cc: steve.morris@postoffice.co.uk
Subject: PO HomePhone £4.20 Operator Call Connection Charge & Other Post Office HomePhone WLR Overcharging Issues

Dear Mr Francis,

Latest PO Homephone Bill

Having been a customer with Post Office HomePhone since last April I am now compelled to write to you regarding a number of policy based issues in connection with my latest Post Office HomePhone bill dated 4th January.  I tried to take this up with a couple of your customer service advisers tonight but they were totally unable to help me on the points raised and could not guarantee a call back from a supervisor that I requested for "at least 48 hours".  There was however apparently no upper end to how long I might have to wait to be called back by your supervisor at a time that would no doubt prove to be highly inconvenient to me.

My issues with my latest bill are as follows:-

1. Operator Connected call charged at £4.20 (including VAT) on 3rd January

I want to protest in the strongest possible terms about this charge, which your staff were totally unhelpful about by telling me merely that "you're not with BT now" when I complained that BT would not have levied a charge for this operator connected call had I still been a BT customer.

The call in question was at 9.34 am on January 3rd and occurred after I had made a number of unsuccessful attempts to call my sister on 01xxx xxxxx, first using my indirect access service with www.18185.co.uk on 1818501xxxxxxxxx, secondly using Post Office Homephone on 01xxxxxxxxx and thirdly via BT using 128001xxxxxxxx.  In each case the call was not answered by my sister's line but by an unknown answerphone with a man's voice on it (not my sister's husband) and not my sister's normal answerphone as she uses a chip based automated announcement from the manufacturer.  As it was obvious the call was misrouting I called the operator on 100 (I believe this is the BT Operator as PostOffice HomePhone does not have its own Operator).  The Operator tried the number and told me it was ringing normally and when connected it proved to be my sister's normal Answerphone and not the Answerphone of the unknown third party.  I hung up a few seconds later after leaving a message.

I am very familiar with BT's normal policy on operator connected calls and that is that where the customer has to use the service due to a network fault they only charge the normal per minute call rate and do not charge the higher operator connected rate.  If BT had ever charged me £4.20 (including VAT which you go out of your way to add only at the end of the bill in apparent contravention of trading standards rules about only using VAT inclusive pricing with retail customers) to connect a call via the operator you can rest assured that I would never use the operator again in such a situation.  Also there was no announcement on the line that the operator connection fee would be levied.  This is a totally unacceptable situation and if you will not refund this fee I wish to become deadlocked over it with Royal Mail group and escalate the matter for review to the telecoms ombudsman service - www.otelo.org.uk

Continued......................./
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2007 at 6:42am by NGMsGhost »  

<div style=

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Re: PO HomePhone Levy £4.20 Operator Connection Fe
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 6:30am

Continued From Above Post................./

2. Charges For calls outside the Billing Period

I also wish to complain about calls that are listed on what is supposed to be a bill for 5th October to 4th January that are dated from 14th July to 1st October.  I would like to know why PostOffice HomePhone is billing me belatedly for calls outside the billing period?  Also I am unhappy about the prices charged for these calls, when I routed them with BT using the 1280 over-ride code, as they have not been charged at the BT rate for 0845 and 0870 numbers but have been charged at the Post Office HomePhone's higher rates for calling these numbers.  Can you explain to me how you are allowed to charge me a higher rate for these 084/7 NTS calls than BT's normal rate when they were actually routed with BT?  When I was a BT customer and I routed calls with other indirect access suppliers using their indirect access codes those calls were always charged at the rates applicable to the supplier I was making the calls with and not BT's rates.  If BT offers a lower price for routing a call than the Post Office (who promises to always beat BT's rates) then why should I not be able to use it.  Also why do you charge substantially higher prices for 084/7 NTS calls than BT when all your other call standard call prices are lower - what is it about NTS calls that means you have to charge a higher price for them per minute than BT?

3. Charge for Caller Display of £5.25 per quarter when it is Free of Charge for BT Privacy Customers

I would like to complain in the strongest possible terms about this charge made by Post Office Homephone for Caller Display when if I was a BT customer and registered for their BT Privacy service, as I previously was, that service has no charge.  This has the net effect of making my total quarterly payment for line rental and caller display service with Post Office Homephone £35.10 compared to only £33 at BT for line rental and Caller Display.  I do not understand how this correlates with repeated claims by Post Office HomePhone to always have "cheaper line rental than BT"?  So far as I am concerned caller display is not a service that should be charged for by either yourselves or by BT when basically all UK mobile phone operators provide the service free of charge and also the System X phone exchange equipment used by BT that provides it is over 25 years old and long since written off in terms of purchased cost.  If Post Office HomePhone had an equivalent of BT Privacy I would register with it but I do not believe you have such a service?  Perhaps you can comment on why you do not have an equivalent of BT Privacy and so the overall cost of line rental and Caller Display (which is the one select service that I and most UK phone customers now regard as indispensable) is more expensive with Post Office HomePhone than with BT?

4. Misdescription of 0845 and 0870 Uncontrolled Premium Rate Calls as "Local Rate Call" and "National Rate Call"

I am very unhappy to see you still misdescribing the cost of calls to non geographic 0845 and 0870 numbers on my phone bill as Local Rate and National Rate when in fact they are an example of what BT has long called Special Rate Services in the BT Phone Book and which Ofcom, in one consultation document on Premium Rate Numbers, called uncontrolled premium rate (that is involving a revenue share but charged at under 10p per minute and not controlled by ICSTIS).  And bearing in mind that your 0845 and 0870 calls are 10% or more higher than BT's prices at most times of day and that they have never been the same for these numbers as the old BT Standard call tariff (now only paid by the small number of BT customers who qualify for the BT Light User Scheme) it seems to me an act of the greatest possible cynicism and deception to call them Local Rate and National Rate when they have no linkage whatsoever with the old Local Rate and National Rate charged on the BT Standard tariff.  I have been involved in a long series of correspondence with Ian Livingston, CEO of BT Retail and John Strutt, General Manager of BT Pricing Section and with Ofcom about BT's repeated misdescription of 0845 and 0870 numbers as Lo-Call and National Rate despite most customers not paying that rate if they are on BT Option 1 (which is in fact BT Basic to all intents and purposes despite its misleading brand name) Option 2 or Option 3.  As a result of this the latest BT phone bills now finally show 0845 rate and 0870 rate on latest bills over two years after BT abolished the old BT Standard Rate to which it was relevant.  Please can you make the same change to your billing to show 0845 Rate and 0870 Rate as I regard this continued misselling of the cost of 0845 and 0870 calls by people in the telecoms industry as utterly deplorable. However if you do not feel able to make this change then I will feel compelled to pursue it as a formal complaint with the ASA and on through to Otelo.

So as you can see I have a large number of issues with the accuracy of my Post Office HomePhone Bill and especially the outrageous £4.20 fee levied for calling a BT landline number that was misrouting if I called it directly. I therefore look forward to hearing further from you about these matters in due course.

Regards,
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2007 at 6:35am by NGMsGhost »  

<div style=

IP Logged

Heinz
Supreme Member

Essex
PO HomePhone
Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:17pm

If you have transferred your line rental to Post Office, why do you expect the (CPS) 1280 prefix - to send an individual call out on BT - to work? 

You no longer have an account with BT so the Post Office virtual system will be programmed to ignore those digits.
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:18pm by Heinz »  

After years of ignoring govt. guidelines & RIPPING OFF Council Tax payers using 0845 numbers, Essex County Council changed to 0345 numbers on 2 November 2015
IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Re: PO HomePhone
Reply #3 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:30pm

Heinz wrote on Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:17pm:
If you have transferred your line rental to Post Office, why do you expect the (CPS) 1280 prefix - to send an individual call out on BT - to work? 

You no longer have an account with BT so the Post Office virtual system will be programmed to ignore those digits.

No sorry Heinz the call did route with BT.  That's why it took 3 months extra for the calls to work their way back to the Post Office bill from BT who clearly billed them for the calls.

It is the Post Office HomePhone's choice not to block 1280.  Given that they don't I naturally assume they are providing a choice to make calls at BT rates where I prefer and where BT is cheaper (i.e 084/7 NTS which the Post Office describe as Local Rate Call and National Rate Call on their bils whilst not even charging old BT Standard Rates).  You won't find other indirect access providers you don't have a billing arrangement with letting you make calls through their indirect access code.

My position is that BT's rivals on WLR should offer the same service as BT.  That is they should be able to make a profit just from selling you the very expensive £30+ per quarter line rental and they should have to give you access to other networks to give them every incentive to keep all their call charges low to keep you calling with them.  Allowing them to block access to other providers encourages them to have a ripoff call class like 084/7 where they charge more than BT prices.

I see you have no comment though on a £4.20 charge for calling the Operator about a number with a routing fault.  Surely that charge is outrageous when its far more than any 09 flat rate charge and you don't get a voice announcement about it or have to press 1 on your kepad to assent to it.

Surely it is quite wrong that a monstrous charge like £4.20 can be levied for calling the operator and not even included in any of their publised price tariffs?

<div style=

IP Logged

Heinz
Supreme Member

Essex
Reply #4 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:33pm

So how did you expect BT to bill you when you have ceased your (landline) account with them?

After years of ignoring govt. guidelines & RIPPING OFF Council Tax payers using 0845 numbers, Essex County Council changed to 0345 numbers on 2 November 2015
IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Reply #5 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:48pm

Heinz wrote on Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:33pm:
So how did you expect BT to bill you when you have ceased your (landline) account with them?

By letting me have an online account with them the same way as www.18185.co.uk or whoever else.

Surely its the height of complacency for BT to think they have so many legacy customers that they don't also need to shop around for the calls business of customers who take their line rental from another company.

I actually expected the calls to appear on the Post Office Home Phone bill but charged at the Bt tariff since that is the call routing path they took to reach their destination.

If I call 150 on my Post Office HomePhone line the service is blocked and I have to call the PO Homephone's 0800 number to reach them.  So as they have this capability if they don't want me to route calls with BT then it would be natural to assume the 1280 code would not operate.  But as it happens P O Homephone (who use Cable & Wireles for call routing) block a large number of 0871 and 0844 dial thru call numbers so you have to dial 1280 to access those services on a P O Homephone line.

You still haven't commented on the more signficant element of my original post - namely the rip off fee for calling the operator.

<div style=

IP Logged

Heinz
Supreme Member

Essex
Reply #6 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 8:54pm

Yes, I agree it was an outrageous charge.

OTOH, did you get the £50 cashback for switching to them?

How much have you saved since you switched?

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #7 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 9:11pm

NGMsGhost wrote on Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:30pm:
My position is that BT's rivals on WLR should offer the same service as BT.  That is they should be able to make a profit just from selling you the very expensive £30+ per quarter line rental and they should have to give you access to other networks to give them every incentive to keep all their call charges low to keep you calling with them. ...

They should, but this is Ofcom we're talking about and the UK telecoms industry. Hence why advice from bbb_uk and Heinz is to keep your line rental with BT.

NGMsGhost wrote on Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:30pm:
... Allowing them to block access to other providers encourages them to have a ripoff call class like 084/7 where they charge more than BT prices.

And at the heart of what Ofcom does is choice and competition. This is choice. Not a good one, but it's still choice.

At the end of the day, I can't see that you have a leg to stand on with regards using the 1280 prefix as you don't have a contract with BT. Evidently BT don't bar the 1280 prefix if you don't have an account with them, and instead bill the WLR telco.
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2007 at 9:33pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Reply #8 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 11:11pm

Dave wrote on Feb 7th, 2007 at 9:11pm:
At the end of the day, I can't see that you have a leg to stand on with regards using the 1280 prefix as you don't have a contract with BT. Evidently BT don't bar the 1280 prefix if you don't have an account with them, and instead bill the WLR telco.

Actually its surely PostOffice HomePhone's choice that they don't avail themselves of the facility to bar other indirect access providers like BT or 18185 or anyone else.  As I understand it Point A in the system is that your WLR service provider lets you have access to other providers which they can choose to bar if they want to and point B is that another WLR provider gives you access.  As to not a leg to stand on I think that comment is far more appropriate in the context of anyone who is using a geographic number to call a DQ service at geographic call rates.

I have actually had to use 1280 to access a variety of services like www.bestminutes.co.uk that the Post Office's call provider (Cable & Wireless) play the unobtainable tone for if you dial it.  When I challenged this the excuse was that Finarea hadn't formed an access agreement with Cable & Wireless and it was their choice but strangely Finarea's 18185 service still works with no problem - so I contend that Cable & Wireless is actually blocking these 0871 number ranges. I think that BT is quite happy to grant access on 1280 knowing that it has an agreement with Post Office HomePhone to pass back all call costs charged in this way and that customers of WLR may be rather unhappy if there are whole ranges of direct dial numbers they cannot access with their WLR provider.

Perhaps I should have restricted my email to just the outrageous £4.20 operator charge, which is a complete outrage as BT would not have charged one of their customers their £4 fee to connect a customer where the call was misrouting if the customer dialled themselves.  And I am sure you would agree that particular issue is an entirely legitimate source of complaint.

Overall WLR sucks because its a parasite and can't stand on its own two feet as just a line rental competitor to BT for people who want to make all their calls via Voip.  Also new lines are not connected by WLR providers who rely on BT to foot the bill.

I have had £65 cash back with Post Office HomePhone and they don't have a minimum call charge still which is handy if you get an engaged number you want to reach that has Call Minder on it and keeps dropping to that service.  Their call centres are in England and their call centre staff in many cases are quite good although there are some exceptions.  And anyhow most of my calls apart from unavoidable 0845 numbers are made with 18185. 

I will probably move back to BT though because I know that Operator charge would not have been levied on my BT bill and also because Caller Display is free with BT so long as I make the occasional 0845 call with them.  Anyhow I usually forget to dial 18185 on an 01/02 call sooner or later.

<div style=

IP Logged

Heinz
Supreme Member

Essex
Reply #9 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 11:30am

NGMsGhost wrote on Feb 7th, 2007 at 11:11pm:
And anyhow most of my calls apart from unavoidable 0845 numbers are made with 18185. 

I will probably move back to BT though ......

And when you do, keep a wary eye on THIS PAGE - which I try to keep up-to-date with regard to best routes for any unavoidable 0845/0870 dialling.

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 11:45am

Heinz wrote on Feb 8th, 2007 at 11:30am:
And when you do, keep a wary eye on THIS PAGE - which I try to keep up-to-date with regard to best routes for any unavoidable 0845/0870 dialling.

But of course one has to make a few 084 or 087 calls with BT anyhow to qualify for the free caller display.

The Post Office though has the big advantage still of no connection fee and this comes in handy with people who have call minder or strange customer service lines where you keep being cut off.  Also they are therefore best for short 084/7 calls that you get repeatedlty cut off on due to defective equipment/staff etc manning the line.  However allowing for Caller Display they charge 75p per quarter more line rental.

Of course after my email to them I may find the Post Office end up barring 18185, which would be the last straw in forcing me back to BT.  Ditto if I can't use dial through services like www.bestminutes.co.uk etc with them and/or am told I shouldn't ever be adding 1280 where Post Office don't allow direct dialling of a call thru service via C&W I would move back to BT.  At the moment the Post Office charge the 0871 dial thru services you have to add a 1280 pefix to get through to at the BT rate which is fine.

I don't love BT at all and in principal would happily go with a rival that is in focused on decent quality customer service (as the Post Office HomePhone are but TalkTalk are not).  Unfortunately as Ofcom have set things up on WLR BT have an inherent advantage by being able to offer Caller Display free (which the other companies can't afford to do as they have no margin left on what BT charge them for line rental) and by granting access to all call thru services and all UK phone numbers, which the other companies again can't really afford to do due to what they have to pay BT for WLR line rental.
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2007 at 11:49am by NGMsGhost »  

<div style=

IP Logged

dorf
Supreme Member

I hate Qs on Premium NGNs

UK
Reply #11 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 12:25pm

NGM'sG,

Much as we all hate BT and would dearly love to get out of their clutches completely I still do not believe any of the other options for line rental yet offer real overall advantages, principally because BT still have a virtual monopoly and have Ofcom's ear. I suspect you may have to go back to BT ultimately until there is a real change in the options, particularly when The Post Office pull tricks like this.

Ofcom are completely ineffectual

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Reply #12 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 1:47pm

dorf wrote on Feb 8th, 2007 at 12:25pm:
NGM'sG,

Much as we all hate BT and would dearly love to get out of their clutches completely I still do not believe any of the other options for line rental yet offer real overall advantages, principally because BT still have a virtual monopoly and have Ofcom's ear. I suspect you may have to go back to BT ultimately until there is a real change in the options, particularly when The Post Office pull tricks like this.

dorf,

But the reasons things are like this is because useless Ofcom have set up a system which doesn't allow proper competition on non LLU exchanges.  What should have happened is that BT Retail and BT Wholesale were completely separated into companies that have nothing to do with one another and then everyone competes for the line rental and calls on the same terms and with no entrenched BT Retail selling a better featured product that their competitors cannot afford to match.

If you are in an LLU area then both TalkTalk can Sky can offer some unmatchable deals on price for a package that bundles broadband service and calls or telephone (quality of service is a different matter with these companies although I suspect will catch up in time).  But if you are on one of the several thousand non LLU exchanges in the countryside then BT is king and all these WLR arrangements are a sham because they are no cheaper and don't provide the same calling choices as on a BT line.

Ultimately the WiMax standard is probably going to take off and at that point all one's calls and internet can be routed via a WiMax connection and the ridiculously expensive fixed line with BT disconnected.  Except of course at that stage I expect a combined line rental and broadband deal from BT to become miraculously much cheaper as they will be desperate to keep all the customers they have got.   Basically competition on gas and electricity competition work as there is no longer an embedded BT controlling both the network and most of the customer connections but telco competition on line rental is still non existent despite the Ofcom window dressing of WLR which is in fact only a way for companies to compete on the price of making calls and not on the cost of line rental at all.

The only thing wrong in the gas and elctricity marketplaces is the scandalous 4 to 6 week period to change supplier (which only changes a meter reading and a billing record and nothing on the actual supply itself) which clearly puts people off changing to get the latest price cut and is totally unnecessary but which the dosy Ofgem seems content to continue to allow to prevail.  Meanwhile Ofcom is pressing to bring the time to port a mobile number down from the already short one week to just one day.  As ever Ofcom is active on taking moves that won't eat into the telecoms industry's profit margins but will help them sell things but doesn't want to know about issues that will see telco profit margins severely eroded. Angry Angry Angry

<div style=

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Reply #13 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 2:00pm

Heinz wrote on Feb 7th, 2007 at 8:54pm:
How much have you saved since you switched?

Yes I got the £25 off each of my second and third phone bills with them automatically on the bill (so not like a mobile phone deal where you have to remember to send in the coupons) and I also got £15 Cashback from Greasy Palm as well.  So £65 minus £4.50 over the six months in extra Caller Display cost (Post Office line rental is £1 per month cheaper but then you have to pay £1.75 per month for Caller Display that is free with BT Privacy) is a pretty good deal.  Especially as they do not stop use of indirect access services like 18185 - or at least not so far, although I fear my email may rather have put the cat among the pigeons on that score.

I was going to move back to BT in October straight away after I had got the full cash back and the only reason I didn't was because BT bought in their horrid connection charge con and per minute charging and even had the audacity to apply the connection fee to 0845 and 0870 numbers.  Whereas the Post Office still have no connection fee and per second billing.  And their customer service people are UK based, on an 0800 number and quite pleasant.

The Operator connection fee charge is an outrage though, both because of the high level of the fee which you are not told about in advance when you are going to be connected and so cannot choose to avoid, and because I know that BT do not impose it on their own customers wishing to have a call that is misrouting to its destination on a UK landline connected by the Operator.  This is clearly BT manipulating the letter of the charging regulations to give customers who choose its competitors WLR product a negative experience with them.  And since the Operator service is still provide by BT they are in a brilliant position to be able to do this.

A sign of the complete and utter uselessness of Ofcom and its overpaid senior executives is that I have not even had an email back from Steve Unger, their head of telecoms based products, who I copied in on the correspondence to tell me whether or not it was a matter that he and Ofcom might take any interest in.  A Read Receipt does however show that he received my email.

<div style=

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #14 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 9:47pm

NGMsGhost wrote on Feb 7th, 2007 at 11:11pm:
Dave wrote on Feb 7th, 2007 at 9:11pm:

Actually its surely PostOffice HomePhone's choice that they don't avail themselves of the facility to bar other indirect access providers like BT or 18185 or anyone else.

The PO or any other WLR telco can block calls to these prefixes. But by allowing them they are [evidently] allowing you to route your calls through the operator of the prefixes. If you call 18185 from an line that isn't registered with them, then you get a message telling you that it's not. If 18185 allowed you to make calls without registering, how are you going to be billed?

I think that it needs more investigating as it does appear that BT has an agreement with other providers to allow calls via 1280 even when the subscriber doesn't pay line rental to it. BT, presumably, then bills the WLR telco, and the Post Office [evidently] knows the destination number you dialled (which must have been provided by BT) and then bills you at the corresponding PO rates.

You don't have a contract with BT, so how can you pay BT's rates? You want to have your cake and eat it!!

dorf, you seem to know your stuff with regards the legal stuff. Am I right?

As far as the charge for an operator connected call, the outrageous thing is that this information was not made available before the event, as seems to be commonplace with things in today's UK telecommunications market. Had it been made clear, market forces would decide the price.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, bbb_uk, Dave, Forum Admin, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge