<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Norlo Coffee (Read 523 times)
karim434

Norlo Coffee
Dec 15th, 2023 at 5:51pm

Hi all. I am trying to find a telephone number for a company called Norlo (Nørlo) Coffee. Their website is: https://norlocoffee.com/ and they also have accounts on Instagram, Facebook, and X.

They are listed on Companies House (https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12499903), and appear to be based at: Unit 4 Oakdene Drive, Westcroft Business Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 6FQ and/or 7 & 8 Church Street, Wimborne, Dorset, England, BH21 1JH.

I would really appreciate some help with this.

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Re: Norlo Coffee
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 11:32am

karim434 wrote on Dec 15th, 2023 at 5:51pm:
Hi all. I am trying to find a telephone number for a company called Norlo (Nørlo) Coffee. Their website is: https://norlocoffee.com/ and they also have accounts on Instagram, Facebook, and X.

They are listed on Companies House (https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12499903), and appear to be based at: Unit 4 Oakdene Drive, Westcroft Business Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 6FQ and/or 7 & 8 Church Street, Wimborne, Dorset, England, BH21 1JH.

I would really appreciate some help with this.

Hi karim434 welcome to SayNoTo0870.com,

Sadly it's not always easy to find telephone numbers for a company if nothing is listed.

Have you e-mailed them to ask for any number?

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

karim434

Reply #2 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 1:01pm

Hi CJT-80. Many thanks. Unfortunately, that's the trouble; the company has three E-mail addresses that I am aware of, and I have not been able to get replies from any of them. I have also seen reviews on a well-established third party website that suggest others have had the same experience. Also, I can only get an automated holding response from them on Instagram and the Shop Pay (Shopify) app.

I've even contacted retailers that stock (or have stocked) their products, but none of them seem to be able to locate/ptovide any contact details for Norlo.

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 1:24pm

karim434 wrote on Dec 17th, 2023 at 1:01pm:
Hi CJT-80. Many thanks. Unfortunately, that's the trouble; the company has three E-mail addresses that I am aware of, and I have not been able to get replies from any of them. I have also seen reviews on a well-established third party website that suggest others have had the same experience. Also, I can only get an automated holding response from them on Instagram and the Shop Pay (Shopify) app.

I've even contacted retailers that stock (or have stocked) their products, but none of them seem to be able to locate/ptovide any contact details for Norlo.

Hi Karim434, that's concerning and very frustrating.  I have messaged them on Facebook to see if I can be sneaky and get a number.  I am assuming all communication from them has been via e-mail and none of the emails have contact numbers?

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

karim434

Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 2:10pm

Thank you so much.

That's right; two order acknowledgements (immediately after placing an order), neither with a telephone number. As I said, contact viq Instagram and the Shop app yielded only a "thanks-and-we'll-get-back-to-you" automated reply.

E-mails to any of their accounts (hello@norlo.co.uk; media@norlo.co.uk; and partnerships@norlo.co.uk) receive neither acknowledgement nor reply.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, DaveM, Forum Admin, CJT-80, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge