<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Ebuyer (Read 131,591 times)
rgoulding

Re: Ebuyer
Reply #15 - Apr 13th, 2006 at 11:26am

Using the above number 0114 2016967 and extension 4717 gets you someone in returns!!! Poor bloke is going to be swamped now!!

IP Logged

sgterniebilko

Reply #16 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 9:35am

Hi!

Have tried, this morning, all numbers for ebuyer quoted in database without any luck. The 'poor guy in returns' must have gone to the great returns department in the sky as we are now informed that Ext 4717  is an incorrect extension number.

It would appear that as far as the telephone is concerned ebuyer have beaten us (rather like SKY TV) and the only way to make contact is via the ONLY email address they offer:  orders@ebuyer.com (Don't hold your breath).

If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Sgterniebilko

IP Logged

rgoulding

Reply #17 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 10:29am

I'll tell you what I think...

DON'T USE EBUYER! They're customer support is non-existent. And even when you do get to talk to them, they're equally as useless.

Go to www.computerprices.co.uk. I know ebuyer are cheap but there are alternatives!

If you're unhappy like me, go to http://www.ebuyersucks.com/ to relieve the stress Ebuyer causes....

IP Logged

RudeYute

Reply #18 - Jul 25th, 2006 at 11:00pm

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but in search of it myself, so thought I'd post.
I think I might call every company which shares their new postcode and see if I can get it.
Got plenty to go on, lol - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=01430+DN14+7UW&btnG=Search

IP Logged

ILIKEFREECALLS

Reply #19 - Jul 26th, 2006 at 2:50pm

Hi Chaps i live about 4 miles from ebuyer and i think i know somone who works there i will ask them if they can get to know the number

Biggen  Wink

IP Logged

RudeYute

Reply #20 - Jul 26th, 2006 at 3:02pm

Tried, and failed.  I even got a callback, but the number was withheld.  I doubt even any staff will have the customer support number, if any at all.

IP Logged

trubster

10 Meg Broadband Rocks...

Sheffield
REQ: Ebuyer Cust Support 0871 521 33 00
Reply #21 - Oct 30th, 2006 at 12:51pm

Can someone please advise if there is a geo number for eBuyer, I have checked both DB's and cant see it, it is not on there website either...

I have there number as 0871 521 33 00 but to say it is 10ppm Id rather not call it... lol

Thanks

Kev

IP Logged

trubster

Sheffield
Reply #22 - Oct 30th, 2006 at 1:16pm

If this is any help..... I have the address for the returns department...

Returns Dept
Ebuyer UK LTD
PO Box 222
Howden
DN14 7UW

IP Logged

trubster

Sheffield
Reply #23 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 1:22am

DaveM wrote on Apr 7th, 2006 at 5:13pm:
I've just had reason to try the CS numbers & found them both ringing out.

0114 2016967 gives access to their internal sysyem if you have an extension number, which I didn't, but I just shotgunned it. I found out that the Warehouse has been moved to Howden, E. Yorks, DN14 7UW (
) just off the M62, so now they have two separate offices (see this link). Consequently the numbers we have are ringing out as they're no longer in use !!

Now we need to start looking for numbers with
01430 4xxxxx
. Someone from that area could be useful that may know the premises they've moved to.

No luck, I have tried google and I have spoke to em at 10ppm to try and complain but no one even knows what a geographical number is... or claim not to have one which is bull.......

They did tell me to email complaints@ebuyer.com

LETS ALL DO IT!!! lol

Maybe worth a go??? if they get enough emails they might give us it?

~Kev

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Reply #24 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 11:01am

The problem being is that they've moved addresses now which means all new geographical numbers.

I therefore doubt we could find alternative numbers without insider help now.

Eg, an employee who has to ring their 01 number when calling in sick.  If on the other hand, they also have to ring an 0871 number then as well as that means were out of luck it also means Ebuyer are cashing in on calls from their employees when ringing in sick!!!

IP Logged

trubster

Sheffield
Reply #25 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 12:31pm

FYI! Just had a reply from ebuyer... pure bull ***t

From Kevin Burt:

01/11/2006 03:11 I need to contact you regarding a return but because I am not in the country at the moment I can not call your 0871 number, can you please supply me with a geographical (01/02) number so I can call you about my return.

If you do not have a geographical number, can I have your main switchboard number.

Thanks

Kevin

01/11/2006 08:56 Dear Kevin Burt

Thank you for your contact with our Customer Support Team.

We currently do not operate a geographical number. You may have to call the UK operator to connect.

Please accept our apologies. If there is anything I can assist you with through enotes, I will assign this to myself so you may email me directly.

Kind Regards
John

Ebuyer Customer Support Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
I HAVE SENT THIS BACK.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
Kevin Burt
01/11/2006 14:51 Everyone has a geographical phone number... Can I have the switchboard number so I can be put through to you? To have a NGN (Non Geographical Number) you need to have a Geographical Number to divert the calls to...

I am sorry, but the international operator has tried to connect me but I can not be put through to any number except 01, 02, 077, 078, or 079

Thanks

Kevin
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2006 at 2:52pm by trubster »  

IP Logged

trubster

Sheffield
Reply #26 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 12:41pm

SUCCESS... well nearly... Rather than calling there 0871 (10ppm) number, they sent me a paypal payment and guess what came with it... an 0845 number... Not as good as geo but its better than 10ppm...

0845 123 1100

I will add this to the DB Soon...

Thanks

Kev

::EDIT::

Sorry... Didnt realise this number is already in the unconfirmed database... Ive added it again (oops). Anyway It works... lol.
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2006 at 2:55pm by trubster »  

IP Logged

trubster

Sheffield
Reply #27 - Feb 1st, 2007 at 4:11pm

RudeYute wrote on Jul 26th, 2006 at 3:02pm:
Tried, and failed.  I even got a callback, but the number was withheld.  I doubt even any staff will have the customer support number, if any at all.

Any one with anonymous call rejection on here??? if so, ask them to call you back but tell them to dial 1470 before the number.

IP Logged

je60marsh

e-buyer
Reply #28 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:37pm

Anybody got a number for e-buyer technical support? 0870 467 5191. Thanks

IP Logged

je60marsh

Reply #29 - Apr 16th, 2008 at 9:03am

Thankyou for your reply, I will ask for a call back

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, CJT-80, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge