Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Download The Whole List? (Read 43,553 times)
CreativeNRG

Re: Download The Whole List?
Reply #15 - Oct 19th, 2005 at 8:13am

Surely it is easy enough to provide a link that runs a script and does a dump of the database to CSV ?

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
Reply #16 - Oct 19th, 2005 at 6:07pm

I think your request has been answered completely in the previous posts of this thread.

The database access is AS IS and not likely to change for the reasons already stated.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

ScotBoy

Numbers Download
Reply #17 - Aug 25th, 2004 at 9:39am

I would like to store these alternative numbers on my PDA, perhaps in a spreadsheet. At the moment it is not possible to grab a complete list of numbers from the website.

Can a function be added to the search facility to return all numbers - I can then copy and paste them into a spreadsheet for my PDA at regular intervals.

Cheers

IP Logged

margaret45

Southport
Re: Numbers Download
Reply #18 - Mar 20th, 2007 at 5:19pm

Tried to access the database by clicking then pressing space bar and also clicking and pressing search but it just wont happen for me. Anyone know why - is it because I'm on AOL?

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Numbers Download
Reply #19 - Mar 20th, 2007 at 5:22pm

Since the above was posted, the search engine has been changed so that you have to enter two or more characters. So entering a space or just one letter will come back with no results.
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2009 at 11:48pm by DaveM »  

IP Logged

Wizzo

View full database
Reply #20 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 4:49pm

Used this site many times (successfully) in the past, but not for a while.  Used to enter “0870” in the “Enter Number Here” field, which would then display all the available 0870 numbers.  The site does not appear to function like this now- any reason why?

IP Logged

jrawle
Supreme Member

Didcot, Oxfordshire
Reply #21 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 5:28pm

This feature was disabled because (perhaps understandably) the owners of the site guard the information collected here quite jealously, and don't want people downloading the whole lot.

I don't really see what's to be gained from viewing the whole list, which is now quite large, unless it's to use the superior search function of browsers such as Firefox.

Having said that, I don't like obfuscation, so I've just discovered that it's still possible to get it to display the entire list if you really want it to. I'm not going to give the solution, just keep trying a few more things and I'm sure you will get there.  Wink

IP Logged

zan.kavtaskin

Reply #22 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 9:32pm

So is there a way to get all numbers or there isnt?

I just have a cool idea for a web service, i mean admins must be really do this and expand their network, as this site is the original,
no one has got a chance of stealing their idea.

however it would be great if other folks could simply link to the API and create their own version of this site,
this would really expand this to a whole new level!

In the mean time is there a way that i can get a list of all numbers in a database?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, CJT-80, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge