Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Yodel/Home Delivery Network Ltd (HDNL) (Read 570,680 times)
Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Home Delivery Network Ltd (HDNL)
Reply #30 - Jan 5th, 2009 at 5:20pm

sherbert wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 at 3:54pm:
From their web site.....https://www.hdnl.co.uk/hdnl/ContactUs.aspx

We welcome feedback which can be sent to;

Elaine Boyle
Director of Customer Services
Home Delivery Network Limited
Fallows Way
Whiston
Merseyside
L35 1RZ

and I found this number 0151 290 8500  here    http://www.192.com/search/search.cfm

I've added this number to the database.

IP Logged

greyjaybee

SouthWest UK
Reply #31 - Jan 17th, 2009 at 10:37am

Anyone needing to chase up a delivery from HDNL Swindon, I just tried the number listed here and it worked 01793-537171. But note it doesnt always work and sometimes just goes dead after ringing a few times. keep trying. A v helpful chap answered and is endeavouring to sort my problem out.
If you have a card with 0844-8111816 try this alternative. Smiley

When the Heart Speaks, Take Notes.
greyjaybee  
IP Logged

su

Reply #32 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 9:40pm

Dave wrote on Dec 5th, 2006 at 12:43am:
We now have three unverified entries all with the 0870 number 0870 1545400. Googling suggests that this number belonged or belongs to White Arrow Express Ltd. Is this the number printed on a card left after a failed delivery?

The website doesn't appear to give a phone number. The registered address on HDNL's website is:

Skyways House
Speke Road
Speke
Liverpool
L70 1AB

A search of the company's website for 0151 (see here) reveals one page that gives a fax number: 0151 290 8702

A search of 192.com for this address yields nothing, but HDNL does have an office at:

FALLOWS WAY
WHISTON
PRESCOT
MERSEYSIDE
L35 1RZ

Tel 0151 290 8500

The first few digits are the same as the above fax, so I guess that this is the switchboard and that this is the true location. Skyways House is a new development, see here. It is also the home of Littlewoods Shop Direct.

Thanks for the above Dave.  Was struggling to find a contact number for HDNL in order to chase up a delivery.  Phoned 0151 290 8500 and was able to get the information I required, even though my delivery address is in Dorset.  Much appreciated!

IP Logged

CamillaFH

Reply #33 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 3:39pm

So according to HDNL's online tracking system, they tried to deliver my parcel yesterday. Funny, my flatmate was in most of the day, nobody rang the bell and we didn't even get a calling card!

I just phoned that number to try and chase up my delivery - 01512908500 - and was told that she couldn't help me because she was the receptionist for that site of the company. Neither could she put me through to any of the depots or to the central customer services line. She (o so helpfully) gave me another 0871 number to call  Roll Eyes

I phoned the number for the Wembley depot because I figured that is probably the nearest one to my house (despite the fact that I don't know... cos I have no delivery card!!) and was told that they couldn't help me because their system was down today and I could try customer services (again!) or get in touch with the supplier directly. Ugh!

Having seen earlier on this thread that other people have been told to contact the supplier, I had a look on Amazon as the supplier is a marketplace seller. Whose only mode of contact for customers is by online enquiry form!! There's no number I can call for them at all. So I really hope I don't get told to contact them.

So, having been told twice by 2 numbers I got from this site to contact central customer services, why is there no number for central customer services listed here?! I only have a mobile and my bill will be so high if I have to call the stupid 0871 number! Not only that, but if I can't arrange for them to deliver within 4 days they will charge me a tenner for the privilege of having my parcel returned to sender!!! Help please!!

IP Logged

sherbert
Supreme Member

Reply #34 - Oct 7th, 2009 at 3:52pm

So, does not HDNL's online tracking system, tell you where your parcel was delivered from? Usually with these tracking devices, you can tell where your parcels are at any one time, whether it is in a particular depot or on the van. Look to see what the last depot was before it went on to the van and give that depot a ring.

IP Logged

Rouchent

Reply #35 - Oct 15th, 2009 at 8:33am

Just called 0151 290 8500 and spoke to the 'receptionist(?)' who was quite helpful. I just insisted that I was unwilling to pay for an 0871 call and did not have access to the internet at the moment. I asked if she coul give me a geographical number for the automated service but she said she couldn't. Sad
She took my address details, found my parcel and emailed the depot with new delivery instructions. Smiley
Let's hope the system works, EH?
P.S.   I love this site!!   Sooo useful!! Grin

IP Logged

kasg

West Sussex
Reply #36 - Oct 22nd, 2009 at 3:50pm

Reference number/postcode came up as invalid on their website so I just used the Gatwick (Crawley) number listed in the database - 01293 517004 - and arranged redelivery very pleasantly and efficiently in less than 30 seconds from dialling the number.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

powhatan

Reply #37 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:27pm

You're lucky if the geographic number works at all, the number listed for Eastleigh (023 8061 9866) doesn't accept incoming calls. The website www.myhdnl.co.uk is currently not working - maybe it never does. Surely a company wouldn't try and force you to use a 0871 number Angry.

Also, trying to sort things out from the main hdnl web site is only possible if you have the long code from the retailer, I can't find any way of searching by (missed delivery) reference number on the main hdnl web site.

And, the cheaper number 08448111816 is dead.

Thus, for missed deliveries, the only option for some of us is to pay 10 pence or more a minute.

I don't see the value of the customer relations details - we're not customers of hdnl. One way of stirring things up a bit might be to use the main hdnl web site to pretend to be prospective clients (ie retailers) looking to use hdnl. We could explain that we are retailers who like to treat our customers, who would be their delivery recipients, like dirt, and sense some synergy between our organisations. If enough of us do this it might have some effect.

My first post. I don't think I've broken any rules - I've been careful to ensure that the preceeding paragraph could not be proven to be defamatory.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #38 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:28pm

powhatan wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:27pm:
You're lucky if the geographic number works at all, the number listed for Eastleigh (023 8061 9866) doesn't accept incoming calls. The website www.myhdnl.co.uk is currently not working - maybe it never does. Surely a company wouldn't try and force you to use a 0871 number Angry.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have removed this entry.

We've got some numbers for Fareham depot, and as it's not very far from Eastleigh, so perhaps it has been closed down. Are you sure that your parcel is at Eastleigh branch or have you picked that from our listings as it's the closest to your location?

Numbers for Fareham we have are 01489 572462, 01489 581571 and 01489 581544. Only the first is verified, but we will appreciate any feedback on any of these numbers.

powhatan wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:27pm:
And, the cheaper number 08448111816 is dead.

I've removed this and the other 0844 556 0557 number from all Home Delivery Network entries. I have also added this company to the Hall of Shame. It has moved from 0870 to 0844 and a year or so later now to a 0871 number!  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

The Forum Ghost of NonGeographicalMan<b
r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Reply #39 - Nov 7th, 2009 at 10:46pm

Gatwick (in reality its in Crawley) branch's number worked fine when I used it last Thursday 5th Nov and I was even able to request that they leave the item from Amazon in my entrance lobby without a signature.  It was there when I got home that evening.

Amazon quoted 8 days for delivery when I ordered the item but it only took 3 days and the Royal Mail was also happily excluded from the final leg  to the front door by the use of a courier based in Crawley. Smiley

So my niece gets her Fab-tastic Cool Cookie Creation present delivered to my door for only £12.99 when it was £17.99 if I trudged to the local Toys R Us store some 20 miles away and burned all that fuel not to mention car park charges in Woking's Peacock Centre. Seems like a good deal to me.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2009 at 10:48pm by NGMsGhost »  

<div style=

IP Logged

johnogate

Harrogate
HDNL (Home Delivery Network Limited)
Reply #40 - Nov 26th, 2009 at 1:20pm

Just to say many thanks for the Leeds Depot number; it worked for me and I was able to easily rearrange another delivery. They had attempted an earlier delivery but didn't leave a card so I wasn't aware until I tracked the package on Amazon's website.

IP Logged

BigK

Home Delivery Network Limited aka HDNL
Reply #41 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 1:45pm

Confirming the geographic number for the Shaw/Oldham/Manchester delivery depot works.

01706 355 223

I got notice from Amazon my parcel was due to be delivered on a certain date. I knew I would be out. I spoke to Ann at the depot who kindly arranged to delay delivery till the following day.

Will keep my legs crossed the new arrangement works but Ann was very polite and no potential difficulties raised.

IP Logged

regglad

Reply #42 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:30pm

Just to confirm that the telephone number given for the Lincoln depot ( 01522 513753) is still correct.  A very helpful lady was able to answer my query within a few seconds.  Also, many thanks to whoever posted these depot numbers, very helpful indeed !!!

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #43 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 10:34am

Thanks to BigK and regglad for providing feedback.  Smiley

These two numbers are listed as verified.  Smiley

IP Logged

Helzy88

Reply #44 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 8:52am

I just tried maidstone depot on 01622 710084 from he unverified numbers page and a very helpful woman answered.

I wanted to know if there was a certain time I could expect my package to be delivered today and she told me that normally she would be able to give me an estimate but being christmas they have a lot of extra agency drivers so normal delivery times for areas have gone out the window. She was also able to tell me how they were coping with icy roads (as mine is a little bit on the snowy side) and that if they were un able to deliver today they would try again tomorrow and the day after etc etc.

Very helpful, very friendly and the number gets through after a couple of rings!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, CJT-80, DaveM, Dave, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge