Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32
Send Topic Print
Parliamentary update (Read 499,807 times)
Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Parliamentary update
Reply #345 - Nov 5th, 2008 at 2:18pm

NGMsGhost wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 at 9:54pm:
A new Early Day Motion but many of the same old MP names I see.

Sorry, this is an update of a previous one:  Embarrassed
http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDetails.aspx?EDMID=35111&SESSION=891
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2008 at 3:00pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #346 - Nov 5th, 2008 at 3:08pm

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 03 Nov 2008 (pt 0020)
Department of Health

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081103/text/81103w0...

3 Nov 2008 : Column 83W

General Practitioners: Telephone Services

Paul Rowen: To ask the Secretary of State for Health what assessment he has made of the likely effects of introducing 0344 numbers for GP surgeries. [231143]

Mr. Bradshaw: The Department is currently gathering evidence on the use of 0844 numbers in general practice and will consider what further action is necessary in light of that evidence.

As part of the information gathering evidence, the Department will consider the merits of the 03 number range. This exercise has not yet concluded.

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

The Forum Ghost of NonGeographicalMan<b
r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Reply #347 - Nov 5th, 2008 at 4:52pm

kk wrote on Nov 5th, 2008 at 12:40pm:
Above (post 337) I said I would post the reply from the Speaker.  Today I received a reply, the essence of the reply was:

“ ...  The Speaker is the servant of the House and can only operate within the powers which the House has granted him   These do not include the authority to require Ministers to give proper answers to questions. ....”

kk,

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman should have the necessary powers to investigate and take any required action over this matter.

You may need to complain to the department and its Minister first and then if they refuse to correct the matter you can go to the Ombudsman.  Contact the Ombudsman by phone or email and they will advise you of the correct procedure to take.

They have promised to get an 03 number themselves but are still listing an 0845 number on their website at present.  This website already has an alternative for them though.Smiley

<div style=

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #348 - Nov 8th, 2008 at 10:36pm

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmselect/cmpubacc/uc1155-i/uc1...

UNCORRECTED TRANSCRIPT OF ORAL EVIDENCE To be published as HC 1155-i

House of COMMONS

MINUTES OF EVIDENCE

TAKEN BEFORE

THE COMMITTEE OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTS

Wednesday 29 October 2008

DEPARTMENT FOR WORK AND PENSIONS: HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS

DEPARTMENT FOR WORK AND PENSIONS

SIR LEIGH LEWIS KCB, MR TERRY MORAN

JOBCENTRE PLUS

MS LESLEY STRATHIE

Evidence heard in Public Questions 1-67

[…]

Q48 Mr Davidson: The final point I want to raise is the question of mobile phones which is flagged up specifically here in paragraphs 2.16, 2.17 and then the box and that is very helpful; the additional cost that there is, particularly for pay-as-you-go mobile phones. That has been a source of complaint to me by a number of my constituents. Is there not some way in which you can address this? It mentions here that you can ring people back, but it does not seem to happen to the extent that it should. People come to me and say they cannot afford to phone you or they phone up to speak to you and they end up being left hanging on or passed from one person to another and eventually they just have to give up. That is not making the service accessible and it is a cause for complaint even though most of those people do not go on to complain formally.

Sir Leigh Lewis: It is an important issue right across the Department. This is terribly frustrating for us because we want in many circumstances to offer a freephone service, which is the 0800 number but we cannot do that because mobile operators do not in effect provide that service, nor do some landline operators other than BT. Our standing instructions are that if anyone asks us to call back then we call back. We are going further than that. We are going to experiment in one of our districts with an automatic call-back system in which we will automatically ask whether they would like us to call them back and see what the impact of that is for both customers and us.

Q49 Mr Davidson: A lot of government services promise to phone people back and then do not: "Oh, yes, we'll phone you back" is taken as "Go away, we don't want to hear from you again". It is a question of how you build that trust.

Sir Leigh Lewis: Yes, I should like to think that really does not happen. I am sure the truth is that there must be instances where it does, but when a customer asks us to ring them back because they are worried about the cost of the phone call they are making, our instructions are absolutely clear that the answer is yes and we call them back.

Q50 Mr Mitchell: First of all an apology to Lesley Strathie. I laughed when the Chairman congratulated you on your promotion because I thought perhaps I should be commiserating on your transfer to a bed of nails, so my apologies for that reaction. May I say right at the start that I have been impressed by the efforts of the Humberside management and the Grimsby Jobcentre Plus management to keep me up to date with what is developing and to show me the changes in the service, which is enormously improved. It will never be a pleasant experience, but it is a better experience than it has ever been in the past so that is very impressive. To pursue Ian Davidson's point about telephone calls, it is unfortunate that if you are ringing from a mobile phone to the 0845 or the 0800 number you are charged between 10 and 45 pence per minute. This is pretty monstrous. A lot of the people you are dealing with do not have a mobile phone and they have to get on the phone to arrange an appointment. I am getting complaints from CAB and from the shelter for the homeless that they are having to provide phones for people to ring the Jobcentre, which seems unreasonable. Others are ringing from phone boxes and having to wait around, blocking the phone box, waiting for someone to ring back, which they often do not do. Could this not be dealt with more effectively?

Sir Leigh Lewis: The first thing to say is that we share your frustration actually because we want to be able to provide a free telephone service for our customers in many circumstances to ring us and we are frustrated that the telecom system as it operates does not easily allow us to do that. That is why we are piloting an automatic call-back operation in which we will say automatically "Can we call you back?". We want to know whether that is something our customers want and it is not cost free for us of course; calling back to a mobile number from one of our lines also is a costly experience. We need to find out what the underlying facts of this are.

Continued
« Last Edit: Nov 8th, 2008 at 10:39pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #349 - Nov 8th, 2008 at 10:37pm

Continued

[…]

Q65 Mr Bacon: May I briefly return to this question of mobile phones? For people in this position, being able to pay the electricity bill or afford the travel pass for the bus or make the phone calls it can be really difficult; it really can be very marginal and sometimes terrifying not to have enough money to be able to do these things and deeply frustrating. You say you are frustrated. The mobile phone companies only operate because they use spectrum licensed to them; it is owned by the public for which they have to pay but they are regulated. It would not be a work of genius for you to say to your colleagues in BERR that it would be a good idea to bring forward some minor modifications in the form of statutory instruments or perhaps other legislation to indicate to the mobile phone companies that their policy of not offering this service is not good enough and they should be required to change it. I would be surprised if that were not possible within the current regulatory framework within Ofcom. Somebody behind you is nodding which is always a good sign; at least I think it is. Why do you not do that to end your own frustration never mind that of these poor people who cannot get through to you?

Sir Leigh Lewis: I am tempted to say that you know who is nodding and I do not. May I just say that this of course is not my Department's direct responsibility?

Q66 Mr Bacon: But you do talk; permanent secretaries meet once a week.

Sir Leigh Lewis: We do, of course. May I simply say that our wish that it were easier for customers, whether they were using a land line or a mobile, to speak to us without having to pay is known within Government?

[…]
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2008 at 10:53am by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #350 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 11:04am

The above transcript of the Public Accounts Committee makes reference to the report by the National Audit Office:

Quote:
Q48 Mr Davidson: The final point I want to raise is the question of mobile phones which is flagged up specifically here in paragraphs 2.16, 2.17 and then the box and that is very helpful; the additional cost that there is, particularly for pay-as-you-go mobile phones. […]

http://www.nao.org.uk/publications/nao_reports/07-08/0708995.pdf

Department for Work and Pensions
Handling Customer Complaints
REPORT BY THE COMPTROLLER AND AUDITOR GENERAL | HC 995 Session 2007-2008 | 23 July 2008

From page 16 of that report:

2.16 There may also be some practical barriers to making a complaint; for example the cost of making a complaint as shown in Box 3. The Pension Service indicates in its Tell us how to improve our services leaflet that the maximum call charge from BT landlines to its 0845 number will be three pence per minute although calls from mobile phones, cable or other network providers may be different.
Customers should be offered the option to be called back if they choose but it is not possible to determine how many are so advised or how many take up this service.

2.17 There is currently no facility for customers to contact the Agencies using text messaging. Such a facility might help to limit the costs to customers as text messages are often cheaper and have a fixed cost. Text messaging would enable customers to leave their details for the Agencies to return calls, thereby absorbing the costs. Text messaging might also benefit customers who are hard of hearing.

BOX 3

The cost of calling to complain may be a barrier for some customers
Much of the Department’s business is now conducted over the telephone. When customers make a complaint over the telephone they are likely to incur a call charge.

The Social Security Advisory Committee has reported on call costs and the equality of access to the Department’s services. It points out that although the Agencies largely have 0845 or 0800 numbers, which are cheaper or free from landlines, these numbers can be costly to call from mobile phones. The cost per minute tends to be highest on pay-as-you-go mobile phones, which are more likely to be used by customers from low income groups, than contract mobile phones. The Committee found that calls to 0845 and 0800 numbers from mobile phones ranged from 10 to 40 pence per minute.

Source: Social Security Advisory Committee

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #351 - Nov 19th, 2008 at 3:50pm

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 17 Nov 2008 (pt 0016)
Department of Work and Pensions

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081117/text/81117w0...

17 Nov 2008 : Column 70W

Departmental Telephone Services

Paul Rowen: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions whether his Department has considered changing its 084 telephone advice lines to 03 numbers; and if he will make a statement. [236167]

Jonathan Shaw: Our ambition is to provide our customers with straight forward and low cost access to our services, and our approach to the use of telephony numbers is based on that principle.

We have considered whether it would be better for our customers to switch to the use of 03xx but we believe that the use of 0800 and 0845 continues to provide the solution which is, on balance, most advantageous to our customers as a whole.

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 17 Nov 2008 (pt 0050)
Department of Health

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081117/text/81117w0...

17 Nov 2008 : Column 219W

NHS: Telephone Numbering

Paul Rowen: To ask the Secretary of State for Health how much revenue the national health service received from the use of revenue sharing telephone numbers in each of the last five years. [236297]

Mr. Bradshaw: This information is not held centrally.

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

The Forum Ghost of NonGeographicalMan<b
r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Reply #352 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 9:37am

Dave wrote on Nov 19th, 2008 at 3:50pm:
We have considered whether it would be better for our customers to switch to the use of 03xx but we believe that the use of 0800 and 0845 continues to provide the solution which is, on balance, most advantageous to our customers as a whole.

And who do they consider to be their main customer?  It would appear they consider it to be HM Treasury. Wink Shocked Smiley
Cry

<div style=

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #353 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 8:30pm

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 20 Nov 2008 (pt 0004)
Department for Transport

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081120/text/81120w0...

20 Nov 2008 : Column 679W

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency: Telephone Services

Paul Rowen: To ask the Secretary of State for Transport how much revenue the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency has received from the use of revenue sharing phone numbers in each of the last five years. [236192]

Jim Fitzpatrick [holding answer 17 November 2008]: The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency has received the following amounts from its use of revenue sharing phone numbers for each of the last five years.
    £
2007-08 3,381,649
2006-07 2,894,284
2005-06 2,423,517
2004-05 1,945,131
2003-04 874,965

The aforementioned figures include revenue from premium rate services provided for business rather than the public, as well as revenue from use of 0870 numbers.

DVLA are committed to following OFCOM advice on moving from 0870 numbers to 0300 numbers. This process is already under way but cannot be completed until OFCOM publishes its new guidance on the issue.

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 20 Nov 2008 (pt 0016)
Foreign and Commonwealth Office

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081120/text/81120w0...

20 Nov 2008 : Column 747W

Colin Challen: To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what agencies or units for which his Department is responsible require the public to make telephone calls to them on numbers which charge more than the national call rate; and how much income each such agency has derived from such charges in each of the last three years. [225709]

Gillian Merron: No telephone numbers, in use by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) or its agencies, require the public to make telephone calls which charge more than the national rate.

A contractor, on behalf of the FCO's consular directorate, maintains one local rate number (0845) in use for the public to obtain travel advice. This service supplies all travel advice offered by the FCO and is primarily aimed at people calling from the UK, but is contactable from certain countries outside of the UK. No income is derived from this number.

Questions for Oral or Written Answer beginning on Thursday 13 November 2008

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmordbk2/81113o02.htm

Questions for Written Answer

Notices given on Tuesday 11 November

N      Paul Rowen (Rochdale): To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, what steps the Contact Council plans to take on replacing revenue sharing phone numbers with 03 numbers; and if he will make a statement.
(236197)

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #354 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 7:46pm

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 07 Jan 2008 (pt 0028)
Department of Justice

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm080107/text/80107w0...

7 Jan 2008 : Column 144W

Julia Goldsworthy: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice which telephone contact centres are the responsibility of his Department; what mechanisms are in place to monitor their effectiveness; and how many people have been employed in each of those centres in each year since they were established. [166525]

Maria Eagle: The Ministry of Justice funds the following helpline and telephone contact centres, listed in the table, with staffing figures for the last two years:

7 Jan 2008 : Column 145W

7 Jan 2008 : Column 146W

[Follow link above for table]

In addition to these, the Department will be funding the Prisoners’ Families Helpline for 2008-09 and also plans to launch the Mubarak Trust Helpline as a pilot scheme in Feltham next year.

There are a variety of mechanisms in place across the Department with which Ministers monitor the telephone contact centres’ effectiveness. For example, CLA is operated by the Legal Services Commission which is established by the Access to Justice Act 1999. Others are operated by their policy teams under service level agreements.

We are currently surveying high level information on helplines funded by all Government Departments (as a distinct subset of contact centres), for the purpose of exploring the scope for greater co-ordination. We intend to publish aggregate information on the data collated and analysed in spring 2008.

Julia Goldsworthy: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice what information his Department collects and monitors in relation to the telephone contact centres for which his Department is responsible. [166526]

Maria Eagle: At present, my Department collects a wide variety of information on the telephone contact centres it funds for the purpose of monitoring performance. Further information is given in answer to another question from the hon. Member.

The Ministry of Justice has recently launched an online survey for all publicly funded helplines across Government. This collects high level information such as annual cost, funding, staff numbers and pay, opening hours and co-ordination with other helplines. All helplines funded by the Department have completed the survey.

The Contact Council is also collecting more detailed information from all contact centres, measuring their performance and effectiveness against 26 set indicators.

These initiatives will result in increased standardisation in the information collected to monitor performance of telephone contact centres.

Julia Goldsworthy: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice how much each telephone contact centre for which his Department is responsible has (a) cost and (b) generated in income in each financial year since their establishment. [166527]

Maria Eagle: The following table shows the cost of each helpline and telephone contact centre that the Ministry of Justice funds for the latest available years in each case:

[Follow link above for table]

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm080107/text/80107w0...

The National Debtline and NACRO are the only telephone contact centres that have a generated income. The following table shows these figures:

7 Jan 2008 : Column 147W
£
2005-06 2006-07
National Debtline 323,548 592,432
NACRO Resettlement Helpline (National Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders) 23,727 5,724

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #355 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 7:47pm

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 11 Nov 2008 (pt 0036)
Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081111/text/81111w0...

11 Nov 2008 : Column 1104W

Student Loans Company: Telephone Services

Stephen Williams: To ask the Secretary of State for Innovation, Universities and Skills how many calls have been made to the Student Loan Company’s premium rate telephone line in each year since 2000; what the average duration of such calls was; what the revenue raised was; and if he will make a statement. [232404]

Mr. Lammy: The Student Loan Company has not operated any premium rate telephone lines since 2000.

House of Commons Hansard Debates for 24 Nov 2008 (pt 0003)

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081124/debtext/8112...

24 Nov 2008 : Column 483

T2. [237988] Mr. Desmond Swayne (New Forest, West) (Con): Why has the Secretary of State chosen this particularly difficult time to hit the least financially sophisticated and our most vulnerable with his swingeing reduction in the time period over which pension credit can be backdated?

The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions (Ms Rosie Winterton): In actual fact, the changes regarding backdating fit into a general overall package that will mean that, from October this year, people will be able to find out their state pension entitlement, pension credit entitlement, council tax entitlement and housing benefit entitlement with just one telephone call.
24 Nov 2008 : Column 484
That is part of a package that has been generally welcomed by Age Concern and others. Overall, it will mean spending £250 million more in this area by 2050.

T5. [237991] Mary Creagh (Wakefield) (Lab): I wonder whether my right hon. Friend is aware of the website www.benefitshelpline.com, which is run by a company known as StealthNET, operating out of Great Yarmouth, and offers UK citizens benefit services for the price of £1.50 a minute on a premium rate call? Now that he is aware of this so-called service, will he take steps to ensure that legitimate UK Government paid-for services are privileged over this sort of thing on health search engines and internet search sites?

The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions (Mr. Tony McNulty): My hon. Friend has already raised this particular issue with the Department. We need to make it clear that the Department makes advice on benefits and a wide range of other entitlements easily accessible to everyone through a variety of channels, including information leaflets, telephone helplines, websites and intermediaries. The loudest message needs to be that anyone requiring help on any aspect of the DWP's work should go through those channels, not through premium line channels.

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 24 Nov 2008 (pt 0023)
Department of Health

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081124/text/81124w0...

24 Nov 2008 : Column 919W

Health Services: Low Incomes

Mr. Leech: To ask the Secretary of State for Health what steps he has taken to ensure that the HC1 claim form can be downloaded from the internet. [236484]

Mr. Bradshaw: The Department has asked the prescription pricing division of the national health service business services authority to look at how the service for NHS low income scheme customers can be improved. Options being considered include on-line form completion and downloadable forms.

Mr. Leech: To ask the Secretary of State for Health what estimate he has made of the (a) change in cost to callers and (b) revenue generated for his Department as a result of changing the telephone number for ordering an HC1 form from an 0300 to an 0845 number. [236485]

Mr. Bradshaw: There has been no change in the cost to callers requesting an HC1 form as it has never been available from an 0300 number. HC1 forms are only available from the national health service forms order line on 0845 610 1112. No income is generated from incoming telephone calls to this number.

The prescription pricing division of the NHS business services authority is currently reviewing the relative costs and benefits of alternatives to the 0845 number currently in use.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #356 - Dec 2nd, 2008 at 7:48pm

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 24 Nov 2008 (pt 0033)
Department for Work and Pensions

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081124/text/81124w0...

24 Nov 2008 : Column 974W

Benefits Advice

14. Mary Creagh: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions if he will assess the effect on benefit claimants of private companies operating premium rate telephone lines claiming to offer benefits advice. [237975]

Mr. McNulty: The Department for Work and Pensions makes advice on benefits and a wide range of other entitlements easily accessible to everyone through a variety of channels including information leaflets, telephone helplines, websites, and through intermediary organisations working closely with us.

These sources of help and information are consistently promoted through the DWP website, phone books, in Jobcentres, Pension centres and by local authorities and through promotional campaigns.

Where people are seeking information on entitlements, they should turn to the relevant DWP Agency or trusted sources of information like Age Concern or the Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Other organisations promoting benefits advice services on a commercial basis are the responsibility of the service Regulator to monitor their operation and to take action where necessary to control them.

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 26 Nov 2008 (pt 0058)
Duchy of Lancaster

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081126/text/81126w0...

26 Nov 2008 : Column 1740W

Telephone Services

Paul Rowen: To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster what steps the Contact Council plans to take on replacing revenue sharing phone numbers with 03 numbers; and if he will make a statement. [236197]

Mr. Watson: The use of non-geographic numbers is a matter for individual Departments. It is their responsibility to balance costs and the needs of their users and customers.

The Cabinet Office is working with Government Departments, local authorities and Ofcom, through the Contact Council, to develop guidelines for numbering policy in public sector delivery organisations, including the use of 03 numbers. These guidelines will be published in 2009.

IP Logged

jimjim

Reply #357 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 3:48pm

Dave wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 7:48pm:
Duchy of Lancaster

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmhansrd/cm081126/text/81126w0...

Telephone Services

Paul Rowen: To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster what steps the Contact Council plans to take on replacing revenue sharing phone numbers with 03 numbers; and if he will make a statement. [236197]

Mr. Watson: The use of non-geographic numbers is a matter for individual Departments. It is their responsibility to balance costs and the needs of their users and customers.

The Cabinet Office is working with Government Departments, local authorities and Ofcom, through the Contact Council, to develop guidelines for numbering policy in public sector delivery organisations, including the use of 03 numbers. These guidelines will be published in 2009.

About December  09 should be about right, anything to drag things out..
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2008 at 4:22pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #358 - Dec 10th, 2008 at 10:06pm

House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 09 Dec 2008 (pt 0007)
Department for Business, Enterprise & Regulatory Reform

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200809/cmhansrd/cm081209/text/81209w0...

9 Dec 2008 : Column 64W

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency: Telephone Services

Paul Rowen: To ask the Minister of State, Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform with reference to the answer of 20 November 2008, Official Report, column 679W, on Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency: telephone services, when he expects Ofcom's new guidance to be published. [241058]

Mr. McFadden: Ofcom does not currently have any plans to issue further guidance for public bodies on the use of 03 or any other number. I understand that Department for Transport is waiting for the conclusion of Ofcom's work on its proposals to make changes to charging arrangements for 0870 numbers. I understand that Ofcom is aiming to publish this policy statement by the end of this year.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #359 - Dec 10th, 2008 at 10:14pm

Quote:
Duchy of Lancaster

Telephone Services

Further to Mr Rowen's previous question, he has asked a further one:

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200809/cmordbk1/81208w01.htm

Quote:
412      Paul Rowen (Rochdale): To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, what steps are being taken by the Contact Council in relation to public sector bodies that do not charge fees for the use of their services and which use revenue sharing 084x and 087x telephone numbers.
« Last Edit: Dec 10th, 2008 at 10:15pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, DaveM, Forum Admin, Dave, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge