Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 77
Send Topic Print
Sky Customer Services (Read 2,324,921 times)
montleberry

Macclesfield
Re: Sky Customer Services
Reply #165 - Jan 3rd, 2007 at 1:08pm

I also just dialled the 0800 number, successfully. However, when following the menu selections for customer services the first time I was told this service was unavailable.  So I tried a different selection (I chose `cancellations' I think) and it worked fine.  But now while writing this, I tried the customer services choice again and it worked fine too, so I don't know what happened the first time!

IP Logged

Smasher

UK
Reply #166 - Jan 3rd, 2007 at 2:42pm

Hey thanks Dave - this one works fine - great find (how did you find it out of interest?) Cheesy 

Smasher  Wink

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #167 - Jan 3rd, 2007 at 7:57pm

Smasher wrote on Jan 3rd, 2007 at 2:42pm:
Hey thanks Dave - this one works fine - great find (how did you find it out of interest?) Cheesy

It was posted a while ago on this thread.  Roll Eyes

Read back and you will see.  Wink

IP Logged

seinfeld

Reply #168 - Jan 8th, 2007 at 12:41pm

Hello Any chance i could have the 0800 number, i live in Spain and i can get free 0800 call on skype otherwise it will cost me a fortune ringing the 08702 number  Thanks For The Help.

IP Logged

4PetesSake

Why Pay More?

Northamptonshire
Reply #169 - Jan 9th, 2007 at 9:37am

seinfeld wrote on Jan 8th, 2007 at 12:41pm:
Hello Any chance i could have the 0800 number, i live in Spain and i can get free 0800 call on skype otherwise it will cost me a fortune ringing the 08702 number  Thanks For The Help.

See posts 208 and 209 on the the previous page, page 14.

IP Logged

Caff68

Reply #170 - Jan 9th, 2007 at 3:54pm

Hi all; just got through to Sky ok through cancellations/turnaround (whatever that means!) meaning to cancel my subscription. Got talked out of it - of course! - but did secure FREE engineer call-out (was initailly offered half-price - £30!! - and declined). I'll cancel my subsciption later, once it's working properly; then I'll at least be able to watch the freeview channels - which currently don't work if it's raining (which is most of the time at the moment)!! The customer "advisor" would only give me 0870 numbers, incidentally: she told me there were none when I asked her for an alternative to an 0870 number - which was pretty amusing given that I had got through to her on the 0800 number in the first place!!! :D

IP Logged

Smasher

UK
Reply #171 - Jan 13th, 2007 at 2:07pm

Trying 0800 015 2595 but it rings 3-times before the BT message advises me "The other person has hung up".

I've tried it continually for the last 30 mins and either got a busy tone or this...  Huh

IP Logged

blowpipe

Reply #172 - Jan 20th, 2007 at 12:50pm

Hi all, just found this site after an 'interesting' experience with Sky customer services. Their offer to give you a credit of £10 by ordering online falls short as the system then wouldn't let me complete the order! A call (via the 08706 number Roll Eyes) then gets me referred back to Sky customer servives on their other pricey number.

Looks like they're trying to claw their money back, so it's not such a good offer after all......

Can anyone help me with the current freephone number via PM? I appreciate I'm new on the site, but any help gratefully received.

Thanks,

Paul

IP Logged

4PetesSake

Why Pay More?

Northamptonshire
Reply #173 - Jan 21st, 2007 at 2:15pm

blowpipe wrote on Jan 20th, 2007 at 12:50pm:
Hi all, just found this site after an 'interesting' experience with Sky customer services. Their offer to give you a credit of £10 by ordering online falls short as the system then wouldn't let me complete the order! A call (via the 08706 number Roll Eyes) then gets me referred back to Sky customer servives on their other pricey number.

Looks like they're trying to claw their money back, so it's not such a good offer after all......

Can anyone help me with the current freephone number via PM? I appreciate I'm new on the site, but any help gratefully received.

Thanks,

Paul

See posts 208 and 209 on the the previous page, page 14.

IP Logged

poppikins

Reply #174 - Jan 29th, 2007 at 11:50am

Since we bought a digibox with viewing card and dish installation from Sky three years ago I have been grappling with them on their 0870 numbers as it does not provide the promised ITV3, Channel 4 and TCM.  It is scandalous that you have to pay on these expensive 0870 numbers for the providers’ service failures.  Sky is really the most awful company to deal with and after holding on their 0870 menus for over 30 minutes at a time as soon as we say we don’t have a contract just the installation they are either unwilling or unable to help.  Having spent over £100 in 0870 phone calls (together with a great deal of stress) I was just about to give up.  Then I found the Freephone number on this brilliant site.  Well done everybody.

IP Logged

kjtrading

Reply #175 - Jan 29th, 2007 at 10:10pm

I have just used this FREEPHONE number!!!!
and it works. I found it after lots of looking on this page http://www.ixat.net/Default.asp?PageID=21&PostID=8406

Hope this helps. Please let us know

« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2007 at 10:11pm by kjtrading »  

IP Logged

chrisastin

st annes
Reply #176 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 12:26pm

Wink this number works great

IP Logged

blowpipe

Reply #177 - Feb 10th, 2007 at 3:03pm

blowpipe wrote on Jan 20th, 2007 at 12:50pm:

Thanks,

Paul

Cruz,

Many thanks for your PM. Just used the number today as the brand new handset for Sky+ packed up. Straight thruogh to customer services who were actually very helpful.

Cheers again,

Paul

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #178 - Feb 12th, 2007 at 9:06pm

Stumbled on 01506 831867 which may be of use.

IP Logged

Nick66

Reply #179 - Feb 13th, 2007 at 12:01pm

I tried the 0800 0512595 number but I got a message saying "one of our departments has tried to contact you, you need take no further action" or words to that effect and then I was cut off. Anyone else had this?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 77
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, CJT-80, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge